October price list L&K Scout and vRS included

New UK price list

Looks like various specs added

Petrol L&K have returned

vRS 245 is available

SE-L has a 190 petrol option

http://www.skoda.co.uk/SiteCollectionDocuments/downloads/brochures/octavia_pricing_specs.pdf?_ga=2.131845767.922361298.1539690584-1737626732.1440767072

Stupid question...

I can't find any reference to auto lights/wipers... Is that because that all MY19 have them as standard? 

Ignore that... Found it lol 

Does anyone have the updated spec for SE Tech? Some sites are showing it has light/rain sensors but I can't find anything official

Edited by gRoberts

Thanks for posting this! It confirms that my car MY19 245 vRS formally exists and must have a WLTP emissions figure. Awaiting the MK dealer to contact me to confirm delivery date - the car was built and shipped from the factory a couple of weeks ago the broker told me. Its a 2 year PCH basically so nabbed a VWFS build slot.

Was the current 245 a one off then?  On the configurator the standard options are now options that you have to pay for.

Example not standard.

Heated seats £255

Folding Mirrors £255

Front and Rear Parking sensors £400

1 minute ago, pkoconnor said:

Was the current 245 a one off then?  On the configurator the standard options are now options that you have to pay for.

Example not standard.

Heated seats £255

Folding Mirrors £255

Front and Rear Parking sensors £400

Yes, the 2018 vRS 245 was a 'special edition'. The MY2019 vRS I have on order is a 245 with 7 speed DSG and VAQ diff and black pack on top of what was basically the vRS 230 from 2018 So it has 18 inch wheels not the pimping 19s sadly

44 minutes ago, Scotty72 said:

Yes, the 2018 vRS 245 was a 'special edition'. The MY2019 vRS I have on order is a 245 with 7 speed DSG and VAQ diff and black pack on top of what was basically the vRS 230 from 2018 So it has 18 inch wheels not the pimping 19s sadly

Considerably cheaper tyres though ;)

2 hours ago, Scotty72 said:

Thanks for posting this! It confirms that my car MY19 245 vRS formally exists and must have a WLTP emissions figure. Awaiting the MK dealer to contact me to confirm delivery date - the car was built and shipped from the factory a couple of weeks ago the broker told me. Its a 2 year PCH basically so nabbed a VWFS build slot.

link please to the PCH deal

8 minutes ago, TonyTonic said:

link please to the PCH deal

https://leasing.com/personal/car-leasing/skoda/octavia/

Have a play on here, mine is a 1+23 with literally one full month only down £324 a month, there seems to be one similar to this but around £600ish down just over £300 a month. I note one skoda dealer advertising I think 36month 1+35 has some in stock they are claiming.

Mine had no brokers fees and was to adopt an existing VWFS factory order, spare wheel the only option needing to be factored in - broker I used not currently advertising on here.

6 minutes ago, Scotty72 said:

https://leasing.com/personal/car-leasing/skoda/octavia/

Have a play on here, mine is a 1+23 with literally one full month only down £324 a month, there seems to be one similar to this but around £600ish down just over £300 a month. I note one skoda dealer advertising I think 36month 1+35 has some in stock they are claiming.

Mine had no brokers fees and was to adopt an existing VWFS factory order, spare wheel the only option needing to be factored in - broker I used not currently advertising on here.

Mileage? For 10K I can see he best at 329

3 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Can't get through the WLTP

I see the DSG vRS is now officially better on fuel than the manual

Some errors me thinks

Doesn't surprise me, most modern automatic gearboxes are officially lower in CO2 and better on fuel than their manual equivalents - at least on paper anyway. Remember the DSG is now 7 speed compared to the manual's 6 too which probably helps.

Edited by ahenners

42 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Can't get through the WLTP

Some errors me thinks

Sorry for the daft question, so is that it for diesel vRS forever, or just a temporary measure until they get it through?

This is annoying, had a play with the configurator page and I can’t spec one up how I want to, no leather interior option, no dark colour Xtreme’s and then the cost once loaded is getting close to a Superb. Damn. Had my heart set on a new 245 but I can’t spec it how I want so that’s disappointing! Black pack is standard though but you now have to pay for the chrome pack. Better hope a Superb 280 isn’t too much of barge for me otherwise I’ll have to consider changing brand which is a shame seeing as I’ve really enjoyed my vRS so far and wanted a new one as I liked it so much.

Edited by SashaGrace
Spelling

18 minutes ago, dogdiego said:

Sorry for the daft question, so is that it for diesel vRS forever, or just a temporary measure until they get it through?

VW aren't listing the Golf GTD price yet for my19 models for the 2.0 184ps just shows TBC. Suspect it's a matter of time until it gets WLTP figures.

19 minutes ago, SashaGrace said:

This is annoying, had a play with the configurator page and I can’t spec one up how I want to, no leather interior option, no dark colour Xtreme’s and then the cost once loaded is getting close to a Superb. Damn. Had my heart set on a new 245 but I can’t spec it how I want so that’s disappointing! Black pack is standard though but you now have to pay for the chrome pack. Better hope a Superb 280 isn’t too much of barge for me otherwise I’ll have to consider changing brand which is a shame seeing as I’ve really enjoyed my vRS so far and wanted a new one as I liked it so much.

You wouldn't want the new 245, it's got a dummy exhaust oh sorry, you're probably used to that now on the vRD

Very temped to swap out my 15' DSG 184 Estate for a new 245 with Virtual Cockpit, 19" extremes and sunroof (Meteor grey)

I'm in no rush, do you think waiting off until after xmas would make for some nice deals?

1 hour ago, themanwithnoaim said:

The vRD can't get through the WLTP

Some errors me thinks

It appears the manual has one less gear, so that may explain some of it.

30 minutes ago, Scotty72 said:

VW aren't listing the Golf GTD price yet for my19 models for the 2.0 184ps just shows TBC. Suspect it's a matter of time until it gets WLTP figures.

Million dollar question, does that mean vehicles pre-wltp that have been registered by dealers should be available with a hefty discount?

24 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

You wouldn't want the new 245, it's got a dummy exhaust oh sorry, you're probably used to that now on the vRD

Single exit exhaust is shameful but yeah I am used to it now so it’s not to much of an issue. Hopefully the Superb 280 doesn’t go the same way!!

2 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

The vRD can't get through the WLTP

Some errors me thinks

WLTP has far more driving at higher speeds where the extra gear is beneficial.

That's also why the 6 speed DSG has been dropped and all DSG Octavia's  are now 7 speed.

1 hour ago, themanwithnoaim said:

1 hour ago, SashaGrace said:

Single exit exhaust is shameful but yeah I am used to it now so it’s not to much of an issue. Hopefully the Superb 280 doesn’t go the same way!!

Is the Golf GTI PP going single outlet as well..?

7 minutes ago, SC03OTT said:

Is the Golf GTI PP going single outlet as well..?

Doesn't that have a single backbox anyway, just two outlets?

Lee