Chuckle in Your Day

mac11irl

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, lol-lol said:

More genuine than Kate's published doctored image ?  why is the youngest one crossing his fingers  ??

Not a Scooby 🤷 I've tried crossing the same fingers and found it impossible but kids are more flexible than us older people. 

18 minutes ago, @Lee said:

Not a Scooby 🤷 I've tried crossing the same fingers and found it impossible but kids are more flexible than us older people. 

meh, tricky, not impossible ;)

20240312_190632.thumb.jpg.cdb044c1574504d8510ec77cd862d3f5.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mac11irl said:

meh, tricky, not impossible ;)

20240312_190632.thumb.jpg.cdb044c1574504d8510ec77cd862d3f5.jpg

Yep just tried it and at nearly 56 I can still do it 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

Not a chuckle, but I don't get what the Kate photo fuss is all about. Has the media not seen what every single child with a smartphone does with their photos. They come out with airbrushed mannequins that don't even resemble the subject of the photo any more. Kate tweaking something that isn't even in the interesting part of the picture (maybe she had a toy with her that she wanted removing from the shot?) is hardly the crime of the century. Poor woman has had a pretty serious operation it would seem and probably doesn't feel that great to start with. I'm not a Royalist, but as a human being, it seems unnecessarily cruel to put her through this media storm.

Major story in on the Ingurlundshire Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) "olds" - A member of the royal family has a copy of Photoshop, and actually uses it!

That's what their "big scoop" actually is.

• Like 1

I think the thing is that there were so many alterations made to the original image for no apparent reason. The Royals have official photographers on call to take pics of them for official release which this one appears to have been. I also don't believe the line that someone else took the pic and Kate altered it with some app on her phone or other software tbh. Not hating on her and I don't think anyone on here is either. I wish her well on recovering which the pic suggests she is doing. It's all a bit bizarre and being the Royal family they should know every pic taken will be scrutinised in some way as Diana knew too well. 

Not my error notices but if you zoom in you'll get the idea.  

FB_IMG_1710279741478.thumb.jpg.5957831f25fda5cb5dbaae6691564857.jpg

Edited by @Lee

14 minutes ago, @Lee said:

I think the thing is that there were so many alterations made to the original image for no apparent reason. The Royals have official photographers on call to take pics of them for official release which this one appears to have been. I also don't believe the line that someone else took the pic and Kate altered it with some app on her phone or other software tbh. Not hating on her and I don't think anyone on here is either. I wish her well on recovering which the pic suggests she is doing. It's all a bit bizarre and being the Royal family they should know every pic taken will be scrutinised in some way as Diana knew too well. 

Is it suggested she deleted her wedding ring then ????

19 minutes ago, lol-lol said:

Is it suggested she deleted her wedding ring then ????

Who knows 🤷 There's been gossip that Wills was having it away with Lady Rose Hanbury. It's quite common in the Royal family I believe. 

Edited by @Lee

15 minutes ago, @Lee said:

Who knows 🤷 There's been gossip that Wills was having it away with Lady Rose Hanbury. It's quite common in the Royal family I believe. 

Thought that was a horse 

50 minutes ago, @Lee said:

Blimey...    Whoever did that had far too much time on their hands...   what a sad life they must lead...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, skomaz said:

Blimey...    Whoever did that had far too much time on their hands...   what a sad life they must lead...

Like I said not mine but maybe it was a journalist in which case they'd be doing their job. 

2 hours ago, Paws4Thot said:

Also @skomaz See that and raise still doing this at 61.

Far easier to cross a finger on one hand with one on the other 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BTandSid said:

Far easier to cross a finger on one hand with one on the other 😂

That I can manage but I can't cross the second and third fingers without assistance. 

2 hours ago, @Lee said:

I wondered if she had done it on a phone. These magic editing doodads that Apple and Samsung (to name only 2) offer, suggest they can fix or enhance any photo, but when you look at the image on something bigger than half a post card size, it soon becomes apparent. I thought Kate was supposed to be a reasonably keen photographer, so it seems odd that she would make such a rookie mistake. Perhaps one of her children did the edit and after all the ridicule, Kate is taking the heat to save the child's blushes that they would get from friends? 

It doesn't quite add up to me. No conspiracy here, but it does seem a little odd overall. Anyhoo as has been suggested in various memes, people should stop Photoshopping themselves on their social media, as if they are in an accident and the police use the victims phone, they won't be able to recognise the owner from the images :D 

1697351750977.thumb.jpeg.59f433f5972bf92dc5b2a7154c21ac6b.jpeg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

Anyhoo as has been suggested in various memes, people should stop Photoshopping themselves on their social media, as if they are in an accident and the police use the victims phone, they won't be able to recognise the owner from the images :D 

One day the only image the Police will have to go by in a missing person enquiry will be a pic of someone with bunny ears, whiskers and a dogs nose. 

• Like 1