Chuckle in Your Day

mac11irl

11 hours ago, @Lee said:

Three Lions rebooted

obviously i dont want ye to win it ;)

but thats a good reboot of the song.

wonder what the travelling fans will make of the roughly €90 entry fees to the 2 fan zones to be allowed pay €13 for a pint of Budweiser.... or pay the same amount for a Bud 0% in the 300-400quid a ticket stadiums for the games....

i dislike anheiser busch as a corporation too, but i hope they sue fifa for millions for the breach of contract...

• Like 3

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, @Lee said:

Grundy Sheriff's office looks like they let a twelve year old on the comms team with all those emojis :D 

So, what is it about 12=year-olds?  My wife, a teacher now just past retirement age, refers to young-looking persons when spotted on TV as "12 year olds"?

1 hour ago, MikeTheThinker said:

So, what is it about 12=year-olds?  My wife, a teacher now just past retirement age, refers to young-looking persons when spotted on TV as "12 year olds"?

i refer to the staff in restaurants as being "the few slightly older, experienced crew, that may be in their 30's, and the rest of the 12 yr olds"

im not even 40 yet, but as missus mac is a second level teacher for the 14yrs, i count everyone under 29 as children, becuase she was teaching when they started secondary school. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

missus mac is a second level teacher for the 14yrs, i count everyone under 29 as children, becuase she was teaching when they started secondary school. 

That would do it :)