So, tonights tea was..........................

Auric Goldfinger

50 minutes ago, olduns said:

I'm leaning towards the Trio of Pies tonight....

Ooh yes, trio of pies sounds great. I live vicariously through your pub grub choices, I hope you realise this. 

15 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

The picture would have got a ❤️ emoji from me, but the dearth of mushy peaness lost it some points.

As a northerner I assume the heart was reserved for a pot of gravy? ;)

5 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

tea was a fry.

but now im having -

20221022_212308.thumb.jpg.f454c64239ddbb2e692c18cd2565ad03.jpg

2021 vintage Mammy Mac's Christmas Pudding and a random whiskey i got last Christmas too,

while vegging on the couch in front of the stove listening to the rain hammer on the roof and watching nine perfect strangers with missus Mac.

Whiskey from last Christmas😱. Hooch doesn't last more than a few weeks in our house. As I keep telling the wife, we have some major evaporation issues🍹 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Colin170CR said:

Whiskey from last Christmas😱. Hooch doesn't last more than a few weeks in our house. As I keep telling the wife, we have some major evaporation issues🍹 

i end up getting restocked every tear through small work related gifts and end up with a major stockpile to work through. 

wont lie though, last 2 yrs i havnt been getting through it all as quick, as ive eased off a fair bit, 2 small kids waking me up in the middle of night, a wife who still is still only 90% her old self after arrival no.2's physical impact, and a job where random D&A testing happens pretty frequently.. ive tended recently to not be over doing it much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, olduns said:

It was going to be the Trio...out again 😒

Steak and Ale pie.....

20221025-204023.jpg

This might seem a strange thing to say, but there is something cynical about the peas placed on your plate 

im on AL next week, then 5 days on site 2.5hrs away, so 4 nights being booked in hotel for me and another guy, be playing vote for dinner too!

• Like 2

I made one of those Knorr/ Maggi packet things for the first time today to make a pasta bake. 250g pasta, 150ml cream, 500ml water and 50g of uncooked ham cubes (I used 100g because bacon) and grated cheese on top. Surprisingly quick and tasty not to mention cheap and very filling 😋

PXL_20221026_165619354.thumb.jpg.b17b857b42a5fa171069ee90e2078709.jpgPXL_20221026_165614135.thumb.jpg.1d1168f74338f9608109aa436baf9c52.jpg

Edited by @Lee
  • Like 4