Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

no, i used another sd card and i put it on sd1 where usually the maps sd is. ok I will try to format the sd and since i`m there.. i`ll put the newest maps.  hope will work. what is new in this firmware version? or is just faster? Thanks again

1 hour ago, ScleptzeR said:

no, i used another sd card and i put it on sd1 where usually the maps sd is. ok I will try to format the sd and since i`m there.. i`ll put the newest maps.  hope will work. what is new in this firmware version? or is just faster? Thanks again

Good luck with that.

There's no changelog with a firmware, we can only guess as to what they fix.

• Like 1

Hello. Please can someone provide the latest software update available for my device?  Part no. is 5Q0035874C, Hardware is H41 and the current software version is 0456. Many thanks.

On 20/10/2022 at 18:29, varooom said:

Try once more, this time press down Menu button for a full 10 seconds.

You are looking for Software Train, and this will be location for firmware update button also.

13 minutes ago, b0k1ca said:

Please can someone provide the latest software update available for my device?  Part no. is 5Q0035874C, Hardware is H41 and the current software version is 0456. Many thanks.

See post from varooom , you need to post the Software Train information to identify the correct firmware upgrade required.

• Thanks 1

Hello, 

I have a Skoda octavia 3(non face lift) from 2016. 2.0tdi and I am wondering if there are any updates available for my car. Which one you strongly suggest I should install? Thank you in advance for you time! 

IMG_20221026_172052.jpg

12 minutes ago, MihaiRo2022 said:

Hello, 

I have a Skoda octavia 3(non face lift) from 2016. 2.0tdi and I am wondering if there are any updates available for my car. Which one you strongly suggest I should install? Thank you in advance for you time! 

IMG_20221026_172052.jpg

That can be updated to 0253 of you wish.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your help! Is no rush at all, anytime is welcome!

Hope you not mind asking but, which things will improve & can help to use /change and it was not possible on my older version? Sorry asking you think, might me silly but I am new in this😇

2 minutes ago, MihaiRo2022 said:

Thank you for your help! Is no rush at all, anytime is welcome!

Hope you not mind asking but, which things will improve & can help to use /change and it was not possible on my older version? Sorry asking you think, might me silly but I am new in this😇

It's common question.

It will bring fixes in system stability, maybe Bluetooth will be more stable, maps etc...

Sadly they don't give you a changelog, we only get to read TPI documents which will say "customer complains of Bluetooth issue" for an example.  So we have to guess that it fixes that.

They don't usually add new features, they are already baked into the firmware.