Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

Hi, I own the 5Q0 035 864 - MIB2 Skoda Amundsen with SW Train MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0468T.

I just bought it. I reset the unit to factory but now my DAB radio is not showing anymore, only FM. Can I upgrade this unit to get it back? And is there an update available?

thanks

7 minutes ago, KoenG said:

Hi, I own the 5Q0 035 864 - MIB2 Skoda Amundsen with SW Train MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0468T.

I just bought it. I reset the unit to factory but now my DAB radio is not showing anymore, only FM. Can I upgrade this unit to get it back? And is there an update available?

thanks

There's update to 0480, when you say just brought it, do you mean car or replacement radio?

Hi, Just bought the car. So wanted to reset everything and update to latest firmware. Especially that now the DAB is gone. It was there when I bought it. On my way home I did a factory reset of the unit and now DAB is gone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KoenG said:

Hi, Just bought the car. So wanted to reset everything and update to latest firmware. Especially that now the DAB is gone. It was there when I bought it. On my way home I did a factory reset of the unit and now DAB is gone.

Well I can send link to 0480 via PM, and you can load it on.

17 minutes ago, Phil82 said:

Hi, I was wondering if you could identify any official firmware updates from the details below?  Thanks again

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

Hi, please also find the attached SW train details.  I can not edit my original post to include it

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

Hello.  I would like to change the appearance to a lift, for example soft 0480. Will it be possible to do it in my radio?

Hi.  I would like to change the appearance to a lift, for example soft 0480. Will it be possible to do it in my radio?
I have now 0253 from you

BCE0BCF4-6B1F-4663-93F8-9071E14E184F.jpeg

8 minutes ago, janecki said:

Hello.  I would like to change the appearance to a lift, for example soft 0480. Will it be possible to do it in my radio?

Hi.  I would like to change the appearance to a lift, for example soft 0480. Will it be possible to do it in my radio?
I have now 0253 from you

BCE0BCF4-6B1F-4663-93F8-9071E14E184F.jpeg

There is a process that I do not know how to do where you can swap from 02xx to 03xx or 04xx.

But the risk of creating a broken radio is high, and to recover is to open radio and boot radio on bench with wires connected to chip(s) on the circuit board.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you can recover situation.

Maybe @pab567would be able to perform task if you removed and posted it away?  Or perhaps he can guide you remotely in process, and be able to recover if it breaks.

13 minutes ago, varooom said:

Istnieje proces, którego nie wiem, jak zrobić, w którym można zamienić z 02xx na 03xx lub 04xx.

Jednak ryzyko uszkodzenia radia jest wysokie, a naprawa polega na otwarciu radia i uruchomieniu radia na stole z przewodami podłączonymi do chipów na płytce drukowanej.

Nie polecałbym tego, chyba że możesz odzyskać sytuację.

Może@pab567byłby w stanie wykonać zadanie, gdybyś je usunął i odesłał? A może może zdalnie poprowadzić Cię przez proces i być w stanie odzyskać siły, jeśli się zepsuje.

ok, is there anything newer than 0253?

1 minute ago, Kingbrit said:

Hi guys. Any update available for my Superb 2016? (Other than the map update) 

F7A971E6-B58D-4D26-BED7-4D71A18112BD.jpeg

Probably to 0369 version, but you are in wrong menu for update.

Hold down Menu/Setup key for 10 seconds to get hold of your Software Train (and this location has the update button)

• Like 1

Updated version 0490. But I can't use the map, I already have a map on my memory card but never use it. The system cannot read or write data. Excuse me... Do you want to install other software update systems? toolbox ?

IMG-20221115-WA0004.jpeg

12 minutes ago, RogerHenry said:

Updated version 0490. But I can't use the map, I already have a map on my memory card but never use it. The system cannot read or write data. Excuse me... Do you want to install other software update systems? toolbox ?

IMG-20221115-WA0004.jpeg

There's no other update, this is latest version released.

Is your map on a genuine Skoda memory card?

22 hours ago, varooom said:

Istnieje proces, którego nie wiem, jak zrobić, w którym można zamienić z 02xx na 03xx lub 04xx.

Jednak ryzyko uszkodzenia radia jest wysokie, a naprawa polega na otwarciu radia i uruchomieniu radia na stole z przewodami podłączonymi do chipów na płytce drukowanej.

Nie polecałbym tego, chyba że możesz odzyskać sytuację.

Może@pab567byłby w stanie wykonać zadanie, gdybyś je usunął i odesłał? A może może zdalnie poprowadzić Cię przez proces i być w stanie odzyskać siły, jeśli się zepsuje.

@pab567 może damy radę zdalnie to zrobić?