Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

I have a 2019 Karoq with version shown in the photo.

Recently I have experienced a couple of problems.

With iPhone connected and Carplay running the unit just switched itself off. Blank screen & no audio. Ok after switching back on.

Secondly pulled up at home, turned engine off (Kessy) and opened door. Screen went off but radio continued to play. Had to reset unit to get it to turn off.

Is there newer software, and would it fix my problems?

Appreciate any help.

IMG_0401.thumb.jpg.96a9c27f46b8ff803e8b045c8a6169a3.jpg

Edited by tfspark
photo not showing on post

@pab567, i have been looking everywhere for a patch to activate android auto and carplay as well as the other SWaP features in my firmware, do you have a patched update compatible with my US firmware MHI2_US_AUG11_S0533? Also, do you know where I can find a maps update for the US?

On 24/04/2022 at 20:27, StariBluzer said:

Hello Pab,

please could you check if there is update for my 2019 Superb Amundsen Firmware?

THank you very much!!!

20220416_180621.jpg

I have a problem.

I used new USB stick, formated it in FAT 32, extracted 7z file on it a plugged it into USB port in Superb.

And this error came up...

Please advise

20220604_062527.jpg

@pab567

I'm searching already a few days for a new firmware update for my amundsen of my Skoda, found a few but none of the is working. Hopefully you can point me to the right firmware!

PXL_20220605_084254379.jpg

5 hours ago, Tom360V said:

@pab567

I'm searching already a few days for a new firmware update for my amundsen of my Skoda, found a few but none of the is working. Hopefully you can point me to the right firmware!

PXL_20220605_084254379.jpg

Why is none of them working? How do you try to update your MIB? Did you try to use the Update button on the screen shown or did you use the update function shown when you push the menu button for 10 seconds?

Edited by gerstemann