Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

just a brief tutorial how to activate the codes.  

in short words do not go to SKODA dealers, you’ll waste your time and your money.

If the codes are supported by your unit, you can activate the codes yourself using OBDeleven. In order to activate the codes you’ll need VIN number and VCRN number(you can get this code from your unit). With those 2 you’ll generate a long code( is a website that can generate this code for you) then you will have to paste in OBDeleven.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lecramluoar said:

solo un breve tutorial de cómo activar los códigos.  

en pocas palabras, no vayas a los concesionarios SKODA, perderás tu tiempo y tu dinero.

Si los códigos son compatibles con su unidad, puede activarlos usted mismo utilizando OBDeleven. Para activar los códigos, necesitará el número VIN y el número VCRN (puede obtener este código de su unidad). Con esos 2, generará un código largo (hay un sitio web que puede generar este código para usted), luego tendrá que pegarlo en OBDeleven.

Hello, I think I know what you mean, I found a website where that information is indicated, I have a query, when I go to the menu and see the VIN on the radio it is not the same as the one for my car, which VIN should I put in the web to generate the codes? the one indicated by the radio or the one in my own vehicle?
If you can provide a small tutorial on how to perform the action I would be very grateful

IMG20220418210957.jpg

just a brief tutorial how to activate the codes.  

in short words do not go to SKODA dealers, you’ll waste your time and your money.

If the codes are supported by your unit, you can activate the codes yourself using OBDeleven. In order to activate the codes you’ll need VIN number and VCRN number(you can get this code from your unit). With those 2 you’ll generate a long code( is a website that can generate this code for you) then you will have to paste in OBDeleven.

https://youtu.be/rgAVFoQQ6v4

12 minutes ago, Lecramluoar said:

Lo más probable es que el VIN se muestre en su unidad

thanks for the information, doubt about which VIN to use, if the one that shows the radio or the one of my vehicle? the tutorial is shown for a golf in skoda would it be the same process?

16 minutes ago, Lecramluoar said:

Lo más probable es que el VIN se muestre en su unidad

on the web page generate codes to activate mirror link indicates a message The unit must have a SWaP patch for these FEC/SWaP codes to be recognized as valid. what does that mean? What process must be done before entering the codes? I don't want to break the radio and nothing works

34 minutes ago, Vitmoreno said:

hello, I want to apologize for how bad I am doing this, before entering the codes with the obd11 generated from the website, do I have to do what you do in the video?

This is a thread for requesting firmware updates - not for patching requests. Please do not flood this thread !

17 minutes ago, gerstemann said:

Este es un hilo para solicitar actualizaciones de firmware, no para solicitudes de parches. ¡Por favor, no inunde este hilo!

I'm sorry, I thought it was the right place, I'll keep looking for information, thanks

Hello I have an Octavia 3. My screen kept rebooting. Now, after one week, it works fine again. I understood that a firmware update could alleviate the issue.

I have: Columbus MIB2 unit 3V0035020 with software 0317.

@pab567i see you are the go to guy.

Here are some photos of the software version

IMG_8364.jpg

IMG_8366.jpg

IMG_8367.jpg

IMG_8368.jpg

IMG_8369.jpg

23 hours ago, m_t_a_l said:

Merhaba, bir Octavia 3'üm var. Ekranım yeniden başlatılmaya devam etti. Şimdi, bir hafta sonra tekrar iyi çalışıyor. Bir donanım yazılımı güncellemesinin sorunu hafifletebileceğini anladım.

Elimde:  Columbus MIB2 ünitesi 3V0035020, 0317 yazılımı ile.

@pab567Görüyorum ki sen gideceksin.

İşte yazılım sürümünün bazı fotoğrafları

IMG_8364.jpg

IMG_8366.jpg

IMG_8367.jpg

IMG_8368.jpg

IMG_8369.jpg

I have the same problem, so I think an update will be a solution.

IMG_20220422_165310.jpg

Hello to everyone. I just got my new Kodiak FL 2022 1.5 TSI DSG with Amundsen infotainment. I do not understand wich is my Amundsen model. MIB2 or MIB3. How do I check wich is model ?

Thx !

Hi, trying to sort out connection to my phone, was working but has stopped. Have tried new lightening cables and a factory reset but no joy. Now want to try an update would be grateful if anyone can provide a link to latest for my Rapid. Photo of current version below 

5D007012-D7A9-486E-B060-90D085E25901.jpeg

On 25/04/2022 at 08:22, DaniC said:

Hello to everyone. I just got my new Kodiak FL 2022 1.5 TSI DSG with Amundsen infotainment. I do not understand wich is my Amundsen model. MIB2 or MIB3. How do I check wich is model ?

Thx !

Go to System Information in your MIB Menu and Post Partnumber and Version of Hardware and Software like you see in all the other pictures...