Briskoda Track Day

Delcac

:wave:

Count me in, if I may.

I've never been to a track-day, so I'd be a definite novice, but it sounds like a cracking day out if nothing else.

What is the score with paying? Do we all need to put down a deposit with the poor sap that landed the job of organising the day?

'scuse my ignorance, but I'm new around here ... :newbie:

Chris

:drive:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody know if there is any noise regs for brunters?? :confused:

si

:rofl:

Was thinking that earlier... you and ffelan might have problems :D

but if Brunters is an airfield.. surely planes would be louder so it wont be an issue?

Whats the problem des' date=' not enought parties interested??

I thought the headcount earlier on this thread looked v promising?

si[/quote']

Well for a start we need 50 cars min. We're at present hovering at the 30ish mark so a few more needed yet, still i'm not giving up just yet.

Still want to see your face as a Superb goes flying past you. ;)

Des

So i'm a wanted man on track..:drive:

Delcac because he wants to kick my ass in a suber B

Ffelan because he always wants to have a play with me on track (o er misses).

TaviaRS just because it's jon! :D

ColinD because he has a snazzy new octy wrc editon

Neo Vr because he thinks his 300lb torque in his fabia will be enough to make it faster than my scooby.

Anybody else.... :wave:

si :D

• Administrators

Des,

Have you posted on seatcupra.net? They offered us space on there days and we said vice versa. should be good for 10 or so at least.

One point rasied while talking last night was that of insurance, apprantly we might need some public liability unless we engage say Javelin m-sport to run the event.

Thats the main reason SCN have not had many days recently.

Feel free to call me for more and I would not worry about what you mentioned. :cheers:

I'll speak to Mark (m0rk), but im sure you'll get some of us along, were quite happy to do something jointly with you guys. And we do enjoy a good outing on the track :airjock:

I do know liabailty insurance is a big problem nowadays, its one of the reasons we havn't gone back to Alconbury this year.

We've had a bit of a full calendar this year with the Cupra Championship meets SEAT invited us too, though next year with it being a TOCA event we won't be able to get the in field parking etc we've had this year, so we can concentrate more on doing our own stuff, or colaborating with others like Briskoda.

Mark understands it all better than i do, so ive usually left it to him to sort out.

I've made him aware anyway, if we can sort something out jointly then fine by me, and im sure we'll get quite a bit of interest, also worth mentioning if your still short some good folks over on MKIVs forum too.