Briskoda Track Day

Delcac

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be up for it!

How about Bedford autodrome?

Do you fancy Elvington as per my other thread?

Steve

bedford autodrome hmmm do you have shed loads of money then?

Is anyone still interested in a Briskoda Trackday sometime next year. If so any time/track in particular. I'm willing to arrange one if enough interest.

Cheers Des

Definitely !!!

Any weekend after late March / April sounds good. Better weather and longer daylight hours ;)

How about making a weekend of it ?

bedford autodrome hmmm do you have shed loads of money then?

I was trying to think of somewhere nice and central with plenty of run off and good facilities.

Croft is too far north for most and Brands is too far south (most places are too far south for me ;) )

Angelsey (spell) is a good cheap circuit.

Steve

Is anyone still interested in a Briskoda Trackday sometime next year. If so any time/track in particular. I'm willing to arrange one if enough interest. Cheers Des

I would love to attend a Skoda-only trackday - even in the 4x4 with std suspension.

I'd recommend somewhere like Bruntingthorpe where novices / track amateurs (me) have plenty of run off, a wide track for overtaking, but still a race track 'feel'.

Closing the circuit at lunchtime for a main straight radar trap would appeal to most people I think as well. April / May sounds about right to me if you can get enough deposits up front ?

Rob

I like the sound of that Des.

Brunter's is nice, only done it on a bike though, would be interesting to see how the vRS goes round there now that it's been Jabba'd today! :D

Some sort of spring event is good, longer days, ice, that sort of thing......

Andy

As I mentioned at Duxford, I will deffo be up for any trackday around March/April time next year when the chance of good weather is more likely, and my car will be a wee bit quicker too. :drive1:

As for suggestions of tracks, I can't think of any more than those already mentioned. If Brunters is 3.5K to hire, then I would not be against some Seat people coming along, but best keep it to Seat & Skoda I reckon.