YouTube favourites

EnterName

Just now, john999boy said:

I'm be too scared to look for that even on someone else's computer with private browsing enabled.

;):makeup:  Your secret is safe with me 'Rodger More' 

39 minutes ago, edwards said:

project binky 

skid factory 

mighty car mods

I watch loads of cycling ones too.

Project Binky is great, thanks for that. :)

Schmee150

Robert Mitchell (owner of the Apex franchise at the nurburgring) 

Harrys garage

MrJWW

DK Engineering 

SeenThroughGlass

CollectingCars

Goodwood Road and Racing

Tim Morley (Nurburgring wizard!!!) 

Rana65556

TopazDetailing 

Bit of a motoring obsession really!! 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Quite a contrast to my previous post, but along with a bunch of very interesting electronics-based videos as previously mentioned by a few above, bigclivedotcom has done an amazing video entitled "A proper Alzheimer's video".

I can't recommend it highly enough if there's any hint of this or similar illness anywhere in your family. 

For light relief I recommend August Hunicke's tree work channel. It reliably interests me, I like his attitude and presentation style: August Hunicke - YouTube

Andy Philips wood turning videos.

utterly amazing what he produces from stuff that seems like it should just shatter a lathe..

one item below... a wood turned globe..

Screenshot_20210310-001236_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fc984f9ffcc1ae79786cbbfb92c65963.jpg

Been watching a load from a German car workshop (Die Autodoktoren).

I watched an old one from them recently where they fitted a new clutch to some old guy's fiesta. 2 weeks later it came back with a faulty clutch so they fitted a new one thinking it was a faulty new part.

Another week later and it was there again with the clutch completely worn away.

They put another clutch in but told the guy he'd have to pay and they wanted him to come and drive it with the technician in the car.

The old guy went to set off in the car park and proceeded to bounce it off the rev limiter! 😂🤣 He was dead and couldn't hear the engine and never bothered to pay attention to the revs.

• Like 1

On 09/03/2021 at 23:57, Lady Elanore said:

I've started to watch a lot of hyper-realistic drawings lately....Dammmmm you YouTube and your suggestive algorithms

I'm just in awe of artists who manage to create photorealistic images like this.

Every now and then I look at some artwork and think "Huh! I could probably do something like that if I put my mind to it."

Then I see work like this and I can't get my head around how drawing something that realistic looking is even possible, far less whether I could do it myself. Just wow!

• 2 months later...

When I was very young I read this story about the engineer who took off in a Lightning. I was enthralled by the story and believed every word of it. As I became older, I remembered the tale, but began to doubt its total authenticity and even, if I had remembered the tale correctly. Anyhoo, someone has put together the full story on a YouTube video and it's everything I remember and more! Astonishing tale of quick thinking, good fortune and good old British pluck.

Edited by Lady Elanore
  • Like 1

AvE  - if you like teardowns / repairs and general machinists hints. It's a bit like a canadian Big Clive (but not electronics) but not safe for work

The Spiffing Brit  - PC Games exploits videos - most of the games I've never played but it's done in a humorous manner. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...