Skoda Octavia IV pictures thread

10 hours ago, The Big Mac said:

Changed slightly since this picture added a maxton design V1 kit 👌 

20210413_183952~2.jpg

Did you replace the bonnet emblem? I'd like to have a black one on mine but nervous about removing the standard one. Not sure if spraying it is a good option 

Edited by jjm_vrs
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, jjm_vrs said:

Did you replace the bonnet emblem? I'd like to have a black one on mine but nervous about removing the standard one. Not sure if spraying it is a good option 

I did replace the badge but its not the same colour (race blue) as the car so might spray it on the car !!!

20210415_160557~2.jpg

• Like 3

On 19/01/2021 at 23:04, VRSfan_78 said:

I had the pleasure of driving this at the weekend!  :inlove:

(ps. No comments from police haters please - it's a job and someone has to do it.  Remember this forum is just about the cars so keep it friendly please :biggrin::thumbup:)

20210117-DSCF5019.jpg

20210117-DSCF5022.jpg

20210117-DSCF5021.jpg

Nice looking car mate and fellow thin blue line myself. Only wish our state had some brains and followed suit. NZ Police now use Occys for cars.

• Like 1

On 15/04/2021 at 22:16, The Big Mac said:

Changed slightly since this picture added a maxton design V1 kit 👌 

20210413_183952~2.jpg

Hi Do you have issues with the software ? im close to buying one but this grey cloud around the buggy software is holding me back, Thanks 

18 hours ago, Spot1000 said:

Hi Do you have issues with the software ? im close to buying one but this grey cloud around the buggy software is holding me back, Thanks 

There are software issues but I would not let them stop me going for the mk4 VRS...I love my car despite the faults  cheers 

On 16/04/2021 at 19:26, Hluhek said:

Where did you get the colored one for mkIV. I would like to have one in moon shine white, but i can only find mkIII version.

It's the mk3 badge haven't seen mk4 one yet cheers

• Like 2

17 hours ago, GreenlineIIEstate said:

Race blue petrol dsg with reverse camera. Collected last Wednesday.

vRS.jpg

vRS1.jpg

this and steel grey, colours i opted out for quartz grey and i think i made a mistake :D

enjoy your new ride!

So the car came in to Corbett's, just needs to be prepped and registered and we will be driving it on Friday 😁😁

PXL_20210508_114955765.jpg

Edited by SkodaCB
comma's
  • Like 2

I guess i'll use my first post in this thread :)

This is my Octavia, it's my first ever brand new car and i'm mostly happy with it, the cool part is that it's the only car i've seen and because of that it catches people's attention on the street, almost everyone buys the SW version of cars in Portugal and it makes the car version more unique and stand out more in the case of the new Octavia, they really nailed the design (both inside and outside) and i absolutely love it.

My only issue with the car so far honestly is the rattles the car developed in the front door panels (seems to be the chrome trim's fault) and a thumping noise coming from the boot which is more noticeable on smooth roads, i think it's the gate itself, i've adjusted the rubber stops to the max and seems to have helped but it still happens. Will take the car to the dealer as soon as i can since i work shifts and it's hard to schedule it. A bit disappointed that a car with only 2000km already has interior rattles but i'm guessing it's "new car" stuff that can be fixed.

IMG_20210319_153225.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love it! 1

Looks great, nice choice of color 😁

I’m also from Portugal and waiting for mine in Lava blue too! (Arriving this month)

But don’t worry, mine is an Estate (need the space for kids stuff), although I also agree that the car looks better 😎

I will all let you know then how it goes regarding potential issues…

Best of luck mate! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, GreenlineIIEstate said:

Oooops. Teach me to read things properly won't it. Now where is the red faced emoji????? 

Not sue I understand what you mean. :blush:

I just like the fact you bought a petrol version of the RS.