Delivery times?

4 minutes ago, Piko33 said:

Hi guys,

I wait for my company car for almost a year. It is 2.0 TDI DSG Style with few extra equipment packages.

I got VIN end of May and all the time service was unavailable. Since few days ago I can see blurry picture of some car that is not mine and mistake message.

Do you know what does it mean?

I wish luck and patience to all of you who still wait. 

The car that appears in the app should be in the colour you ordered? Asking cause obviously haven’t experienced it yet 😉

5 hours ago, itschard said:

I received my first piece of positive news today since November- a build date of Week 36 which is 3 weeks away

👌🏻
1.5TSI manual SEL Hatch

I did also and i did get confimed production so i hope nothing else will go wrong.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ajdolin said:

Been trying for 2 months, service still unavailable 😞

You'll go crazy when it accepts it :)

The car that appears in the app should be in the colour you ordered? Asking cause obviously haven’t experienced it yet 😉

Looks exaclty as in the configurator :)

Edited by timster

1 hour ago, timster said:

You'll go crazy when it accepts it :)

Looks exaclty as in the configurator :)

Anticipation builds as soon as I enter the number, but all goes downhill as nothing happens 😉

I got some info from dealer this morning - new cars are arriving on daily basis so not much longer now. Fingers crossed

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Ajdolin said:

Anticipation builds as soon as I enter the number, but all goes downhill as nothing happens 😉

Same here...
However, the "fail" message is different between skoda-connect web-based app and the MySkoda mobile-app. First one is telling me "Your vehicle is not equipped with both "ŠKODA Connect" and "SmartLink features".", while the second one says "The operation was unsuccessful". Which one to believe? 😁

25 minutes ago, SkOmk4 said:

Same here...
However, the "fail" message is different between skoda-connect web-based app and the MySkoda mobile-app. First one is telling me "Your vehicle is not equipped with both "ŠKODA Connect" and "SmartLink features".", while the second one says "The operation was unsuccessful". Which one to believe? 😁

I have it on my mobile, it only says Service is not available…

3 hours ago, SkOmk4 said:

Same here...

IIRC i got the same before the app accepted my VIN.

On 15/08/2022 at 22:29, Novascape said:

Has anyone had a build date for a IV model in UK recently or had one delivered that hasn't been sitting in a car park for months?

Almost at a year waiting now and estimated date on mine is 15th Dec which seems a generic date as someone I know ordered Enyak week before I did and they have same date.

Would just like to know if they are building the IVs again as all you lucky people with cars seem to have TDIs or none hybrid

Nope, I’ve not received a build date. Still estimated for delivery in Feb 2023

Am 4 months into my order for an SEL IV estate now (still awaiting build date) and got invited to a VIP event this weekend at my dealer so naturally I asked them if they had anything in stock remotely similar to my build 🙈

im fully expecting to wait another 9 months or so. Is the situation getting better do we think it, or worse? 

here’s the invitation I got. Have removed dealer name and contact details but if anyone wants to know who I’m ordering from drop me a message

——————

Dear Mr W

As a loyal and valued customer, extend a Personal Invitation for you to attend our upcoming WE'VE GOT STOCK VIP EVENT.
Between Friday 19th and Sunday 21st August, we will be closing our site to the general public and as a selected customer, you will have the opportunity to drive away one of the brand new models that we currently have in stock and take delivery of your 72 plate skoda on 1st Sept. 

Attendance is by appointment only so DON’T DELAY!

We look forward to welcoming you this Friday!

/quoteKind Regards

13 hours ago, PoloGaz said:

im fully expecting to wait another 9 months or so.

Expect more so you don't get dissapointed. 😞

13 hours ago, PoloGaz said:

Is the situation getting better do we think it, or worse? 

Definitely not getting better, more likely getting worse. :) If they find anything in stock or a cancelled order similar to yours TAKE IT! ;)

• Like 1

On 17/08/2022 at 21:40, PoloGaz said:

Am 4 months into my order for an SEL IV estate now (still awaiting build date) and got invited to a VIP event this weekend at my dealer so naturally I asked them if they had anything in stock remotely similar to my build 🙈

im fully expecting to wait another 9 months or so. Is the situation getting better do we think it, or worse? 

here’s the invitation I got. Have removed dealer name and contact details but if anyone wants to know who I’m ordering from drop me a message

——————

Dear Mr W

As a loyal and valued customer, extend a Personal Invitation for you to attend our upcoming WE'VE GOT STOCK VIP EVENT.
Between Friday 19th and Sunday 21st August, we will be closing our site to the general public and as a selected customer, you will have the opportunity to drive away one of the brand new models that we currently have in stock and take delivery of your 72 plate skoda on 1st Sept. 

Attendance is by appointment only so DON’T DELAY!

We look forward to welcoming you this Friday!

/quoteKind Regards

I am 12 months into my order and by the looks of things I’ll be waiting at least another 6 :) 

• Like 1

The Marnet mobility website has new order Octavia as Q3 2003

(about year away)

Translation to English (by Google) of notes is

Expected from Q3/2023 The following components are affected by the delivery bottlenecks due to the semiconductor issue

4H5 Electr. rear child safety lock doors & windows

7X5 parking assistant (Park Assist) incl. Parking sensors front and rear

PKB 360° Surrounding Camera Area View PS6,

PD8 Electric tailgate operation

7W4 Proactive occupant protection with rear impact detection

PE6 rear side airbags

7Y1 lane change and parking assistant

9VS CANTON Sound System

https://www.marnet-mobility.de/aktuelle-lieferzeiten.html

Update from the lease company this morning, my VRS iV estate ordered in September 2021 has been delayed again until early October apparently. 

I’m thinking it’ll be 2023 before I actually see it😂

• Sad 3

New company car, Octavia Estate Vrs iV (no options), order November 2021 through Ogilvie Leasing.

Currently looking at an ETA of early October 2022 but still no build date as far as I can see.

Fully expecting early 2023 for delivery.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, SurreyJohn said:

Expected from Q3/2023 The following components are affected by the delivery bottlenecks due to the semiconductor issue

4H5 Electr. rear child safety lock doors & windows

7X5 parking assistant (Park Assist) incl. Parking sensors front and rear

PKB 360° Surrounding Camera Area View PS6,

PD8 Electric tailgate operation

7W4 Proactive occupant protection with rear impact detection

PE6 rear side airbags

7Y1 lane change and parking assistant

9VS CANTON Sound System

https://www.marnet-mobility.de/aktuelle-lieferzeiten.html

Damn.. I've got 4H5 (maybe, it was standard when I ordered it, no more in MY22/23 cars), 7X5, PD8 and 7Y1. Looks like a long wait ahead still..

We have 2 iV on order as company cars

1. Ordered Sep 2021. Estate with a bunch of options (so long ago can’t remember what).  Initially told Apr 2022. No info at all from the lease company, this thread has been far more useful than they have!

2. Ordered Jan 2021. Not sure if saloon/estate but no options. So far lease co says Sep/Oct - not sure if that’s build or delivery.

Understand the supply issues (general global raw material/shipping, specific door panel and wiring looms) but the communication has been frankly pathetic.

• Groan 4

Snoda and anyone else waiting for an Octavia Mk4 feel free to add your details to the thread spreadsheet. The more information we have the better informed we will be. Dealerships and lease compamies information has in some cases been shall we say optomistic. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17h4myLSMpZ3dohgDJX25mkOhKLbyepEaeEeYcA3AqFY/edit#gid=0

My octy arrived two days ago at the dealer. On Tuesday I go to dealer pick up my car. Not so long waiting dealer said to me. I purchased on January 31.  Counting last hours to sit and drive this babe 😁

SkodaWallpaper-1.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lukasik said:

My octy arrived two days ago at the dealer. On Tuesday I go to dealer pick up my car. Not so long waiting dealer said to me. I purchased on January 31.  Counting last hours to sit and drive this babe 😁

SkodaWallpaper-1.png

Congrats. Yes, the wait was very short, which is not a surprise. People that pay more, get the car faster. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 19/08/2022 at 18:11, P100HP said:

New company car, Octavia Estate Vrs iV (no options), order November 2021 through Ogilvie Leasing.

Currently looking at an ETA of early October 2022 but still no build date as far as I can see.

Fully expecting early 2023 for delivery.

Be interesting to see how you get on with this buddy as I’m in almost exactly the same boat. VRS iV ordered in October 2021. Through Voozo leasing. But I did throw a reverse camera on it. 

I’ve not heard anything, and neither have the lease company, not even a made up eta. I’m not holding out much hope for this side of Xmas 🤣