Pets of Brisky - Let's See 'Em...

AnnoyingPentium

On 04/04/2022 at 19:52, SNH said:

They're amazing dogs, we've only ever had staffies and all have been brilliant. The girls used to dress the last one in dolls clothes and alsorts when they were little lol. 

We got syd at 8 weeks old and she's been a barrel of laughs, complete opposite to the last one she was really quiet and loved the quiet life. This one is an absolute loon, loves to play, swim, give you kisses (always on the mouth), lick you to death. She's just full of energy and sometimes forgets she's not tiny anymore when she's jumping all over you with near on 4st lol. 

As I said ,last post, I'd never met this breed till many years ago, where the kids from the house could mistreat the dog, but he had no problems and loved every thing the kids did. I'd suspect he had no problems due to his size. There was only one dog, as I mentioned ,that this Staff respected and that was my Border Collie. She was the dominant partner in their relationship.

My second Cairn, hated them, but I'd suggest he'd met a bad one, with his owners not willing to let him get on . Last dog could charm any other dog and apart from Bull Mastiffs/ other large breeds she was at home with all.

Present dog has no problems with them . She's frightened of larger dogs, but Staffs just sidle up to her and they hit it off.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, roottoot said:

The boy dog in Norway not the year younger girl dog in Scotland.

Noise cancelling headphones :thumbup::thumbup:

Gaz

• Like 3

On 30/05/2022 at 19:22, lancpudn said:

Simon & Louis, Brothers from a rescue centre.

mUaSuuEl.jpg

Smart looking Mogs, Louis? on right looks interested in what camera operator is doing.

Ruby, one of our new girls (14 year old Border Terriers, we've had for 2 months) has discovered her bark! 

Wood pigeons are NOT allowed in HER garden!!!

• Love it! 1

On 06/06/2022 at 16:06, Jonnyhatesjazz70 said:

I pinched it from work, shame it's empty.

Its actually an old Laphroig.

Hope it wasn't empty when you 'liberated' it 😇 That's one I've not really aquired a taste for.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/06/2022 at 15:28, Jonnyhatesjazz70 said:

Hope you have an Estate!

Beautiful girl.

He also needs a shovel and binbags 😀

• Love it! 1

On 15/05/2022 at 21:19, Jonnyhatesjazz70 said:

Spoilt rotten but keeps the wildlife out the house, good at chasing deer away. 

I had a dog like that. He knew how to deal with things like squirrels and stags. I took him up to Fort William where he saw off a stag and hind, and he then loved to visit his home island ( the dark one) , as he was a large Cairn. But current one is like me & missus- a cross breed. She's a Yorky, I'm from as far as you can go on the west coast before you get wet feet. Dog is a Yorkshire Terrier crossed with a Cairn . Slainte.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...