Pets of Brisky - Let's See 'Em...

AnnoyingPentium

• AnnoyingPentium changed the title to Pets of Brisky - Let's See 'Em...
Just now, @Lee said:

Not technically our pet but we feed him regularly and he's quite tame now and will come as close as your feet.

217502530_10160955239838368_6143383673814999371_n.jpg

Awww, the colouring is amazing on that wee yin. I once had a grey squirrel jump all over me up in Glasgow, t'was less than pleasant as it's trying to clamber up my back as I'm reading on a bench. :D

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, MikeTheThinker said:

Is s/he a lawyer?

No but always in the wrong.

Probably doesn't translate to English

• 1 month later...

Here he is , in all his poggyness. Sandy, A cairn with a pedigree back over 60 years. A very spoilt pup. next came Toby.A Cairn modelled in Sandy s image. next came Shona .Another Cairn of pedigree. Now I am owned by a cairn/Jack Russel X called Lexi. My dad had a similar problem. He was a postman. But dogs hate postmen. WRONG. dogs CAME FLOCKING TO GREET HIM. He was attacked by one vicious dog. The dog got one nip in, before the pack saw the attacker off. I've had a similar experience of dog loyalty. Years ago in an African community, I stepped in to break up a dog fight. I hadn't reconned with my mates Doberman. She walked in and defended me. Why, I don't know, but we had a bond. Months later she gave birth to pups. My son went missing and we panicked. Panic over, we found him in the dogs bed, cuddling pups, with mum accepting him.

image.jpeg

toby17.jpg

2017 trim.jpg

lexi 27 aug after groom.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love it! 1