Software Update available for Bolero?

Moffen

On 29/06/2023 at 11:08, varooom said:

If this helps, in case you lost names

MEN3_EU_SK370_P1185L_1760

MEN3_EU_SK370_P2345L_1790

MEN3_EU_SK370_P3225L_1798

Hi!! Finally i’ve got my update!

thanks to @varooom and @Rainesh for tips. 
I will proceed with the 1798 update tonight, can you confirm it's the last one?

IMG_4810.jpeg

IMG_4812.jpeg

Hello, I have a Scala (2020) with the Bolero system (MEN3_EU_SK370_P9305P - 0463). And unfortunately I have problems with Android Auto. Can someone please provide me the necessary files for the update. Thank you in advance.

Hey dear varoom, 

I have kamiq 2020 with bolero system my current versions are in the photo attached to this message. 

I have a problem connecting my samsung S23 to the android auto can you help me find a software update that might help

20230726_083105.jpg

20230726_123924.jpg

Hi @Rainesh i am from Turkey and a Scala owner. Attached you can see the SW info of my infotainment system. I am having the problem of android auto. İs there any update to the software so that android auto problem is fixed. Thank you in advance. Best regards 

IMG20230711080134.jpg

1 hour ago, guven said:

Hi @Rainesh i am from Turkey and a Scala owner. Attached you can see the SW info of my infotainment system. I am having the problem of android auto. İs there any update to the software so that android auto problem is fixed. Thank you in advance. Best regards 

IMG20230711080134.jpg

Sent me pm

Hi everybody,

here's owner of Octavia 3'17 with Bolero MST2_EU_SK_ZR_PO468T (0468).

Do you have any issues with BT with connected 2 phones?

It works great, but from time to time do not links with phone/phones.

Maybe upgrade needed?

Waiting for any answers,

Nicram

Hi there

Really sorry if I've missed out instructions on how to check version and how to update.I can see lots of threads and it looks like my software version is really old as it says software 1230. I can't use my new phone on AA so wanted to update it. I can't figure out how to update this. Does anyone have a link to software and how to update. Thanks in advance and sorry if I've missed all this in my searches.