Kamiq MY20 MIB3 Update

r0bb10

Thank you, so basically I can but this one https://www.amazon.it/Bluetooth-Lettore-codici-Scanner-Android/dp/B06XGB4873 (If I'm not mistaken it is among those indicated by the carscanner developer) and the free version of https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovz.carscanner&hl=it&gl=US

if I understand correctly, the 1555 error is the same as the B201A. https://www.carscanner.info/coding-mqb/

These encodings are therefore 3 free, then you pay (€2.79/3 months or, perhaps more conveniently, €5.49 for a lifetime license), right? Seems to be cheaper than obd eleven.

Thanks, I got it on Amazon because on Aliexpress the same device, shipped to me, was €4 cheaper than on Amazon which will deliver it to me tomorrow and not in a month 🙂
Then I think I'll get the license for life.
🙂

Just a question: if I upgrade from 306 to 308 and then to 330, I need to clear 1555/B201A every time or I can clear it only at the end of the update to 330?

On 19/03/2024 at 03:33, anthony82 said:

In fact, I would like to solve the problem that Predictive Cruise Control doesn't work for me in Italy (it works perfectly in Spain, France... but not in Italy... the Service told me that they can't do anything about it but I suspect it's also linked to the installed firmware...)

Predictive cruise control is not supported in all countries. There is region coding in programming. A similar thing happens when you try to enable Traffic Sign Recognition (prior to it being locked with SWaP/FEC such as in MIB1 and MIB2 equated cars) in Australia.

Yes, but I saw on italian forum an user with Octavia who use it in italy and without any activation/coding.

Skoda doesnt tell anything about region limitations  😔

Hi There, 

I am trying to download 0308 from mibsolution but the website is not working. Can  anyone kindly send me a link to the file if you have it ?

I am currently on 0306 and now android auto is working without a USB cable. @r0bb10 - Thanks a lot!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Ironman99 said:

Hola, 

Estoy intentando descargar 0308 desde mibsolution pero el sitio web no funciona. ¿Alguien podría enviarme un enlace al archivo si lo tiene?

Actualmente estoy en 0306 y ahora Android Auto funciona sin un cable USB.@r0bb10- ¡Muchas gracias!

¡Gracias!

https://mega.nz/folder/bupmCaqA#dGb8Y30eDZ3rx95kts3E_A

This work

"Release": "MOI3_EU_SKMQB_P33000P",
 "MuVersion": "0330",
 ],
 "SupportedTrains": [
  "*_?308*", <<<<<<<<<<<<
  "*_?310*",
  "*_?312*",
  "*_?314*",
  "*_?316*",
  "*_?318*",
  "*_?320*",
  "*_?322*",
  "*_?324*",
  "*_?326*",
  "*_?328*",
  "*_?330*"

On 14/03/2024 at 09:38, r0bb10 said:

I had mine also expired, but i think you could try to renew it for 1 month free if you login in your account, that is what i did after i reactivated the navi (and itself updated to 24.2 now).

did you try again? do you have any other fault codes? is your OCI also updated?

yeah the dealers are really bad but you should bring with you the TPI printed and ask the chief mechanic to follow it and that you will provide that code for them, they should charge you only the labor.. that is what i managed to make them do until i decided to do it myself.

Can I check which country you are in. I might retry the activation using a VPN incase its a UK restriction or similar...?

Seems to works fine, no 1555 error (actually I saw it, and corrected, with carscanner. but nothing was show on the display)

Now I think I'll wait some days for the 330 OTA update. If nothing appears, I'll proceed with manual upgrade. 🙂

On 16/03/2024 at 23:00, chli said:

I hope it will solve some of the issues I had sometime :

- GPS location was sometimes wrong for a few days... didn't bother me too much as I use Android Auto but still. (sometime it would be thousands of km away from my location !)

- Reverse camera didn't always turn-on when putting the reverse gear (only happened rarely but always when I was in a hurry)

- My map had stopped updating in July 2021 even though I still had the Online services active till August 2023 (I re-enabled them tonight with the free month, hoping to get a map update soon).

I need to understand now why it looks like I still don't have Wireless Android Auto but otherwise I'm happy.

Some feedback after two weeks...

- I re-enabled the Connect Service with the free 1-month trial and my map updated to 24.2, so that works again !

- I managed to enable Wireless Android Auto with ODBEleven by switching from "usb_only" to "On" for the google_android_auto option :

signal-2024-03-30-220749.thumb.jpeg.9498ee8fc09d9f59d6be3cb8ca053566.jpeg

And so far no more issue with the built-in navigation or the reverse camera.

Overall I'm very satisfied.

Edited by chli

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all and @r0bb10. Thanks for the detailed instructions! Was just going through them prepping everything (on a Superb IV 2020) and wanted to check on the OCU Crash Signal update to go through CAN - how can I update that through CarScanner? I had a look at the menus there, but couldn't find anything to do with 0075 module or OCU. Actually I lied, found it in the long coding section, but unsure what values I need to update (screenshot attached)zvi

Many thanks for the help in advance! 

long coding screen.jpg

Edited by pkk11
updated info

51 minutes ago, pkk11 said:

Hola a todos y@r0bb10. ¡Gracias por las instrucciones detalladas! Estaba simplemente revisándolos preparando todo (en un Superb IV 2020) y quería verificar la actualización de OCU Crash Signal para pasar por CAN. ¿Cómo puedo actualizar eso a través de CarScanner? Eché un vistazo a los menús allí, pero no pude encontrar nada que ver con el módulo 0075 o la OCU.  En realidad mentí, lo encontré en la sección de codificación larga, pero no estoy seguro de qué valores necesito actualizar (captura de pantalla adjunta)zvi

¡Muchas gracias por la ayuda de antemano! 

pantalla de codificación larga.jpg

What is your OCU versión? If It is 88 you can update to 143 by simply way

On 14/04/2024 at 13:04, vegarz said:

What is your OCU versión? If It is 88 you can update to 143 by simply way

How do I check the version? Apologies for the basic questions, still getting up to speed with all of this and don't want to break anything.