Limited Edition vRS

Shifty

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the dealers will tell you anyting to get you excited enough to get a deposit off you, refundable or not.

Harsh words indeed:mad: ! Don't tar me with the same brush as everyone else thank you!:thumbdwn:

Check out the review section if you think I'm a conman!!!:P

I have a blob of melted ice cream that fell onto the floor when I was wrestling with it earlier. It is home made, will that do?

Tell me more! Although the fact you've dropped it on the floor does put me off slightly!

ive just put a deposit on a limited edition, bring it on, didnt get a confirmed price, but confirmed that the limited spec will be leather blue trim, and racing blue metalic pait!!! minimum. the delivery will be early may, depending on sell out of current specs, possible that i may have an earlier delivery date!!! get in....

ive just put a deposit on a limited edition, bring it on, didnt get a confirmed price, but confirmed that the limited spec will be leather blue trim, and racing blue metalic pait!!! minimum. the delivery will be early may, depending on sell out of current specs, possible that i may have an earlier delivery date!!! get in....

What are you going to do if they tell you it's

Harsh words indeed:mad: ! Don't tar me with the same brush as everyone else thank you!:thumbdwn:

Check out the review section if you think I'm a conman!!!:P

It is true in most cases though. I'm glad you are the exception to the rule. My faith in humanity has been restored ;):D

My uncle has a body shop and did work for a guy with a vRS he was getting excited months ago and had put down his deposit for the ltd. edition Fabia vRS he was told about..........................You know, the white one with the white wheels, revised front bumper, ect, ect.:rolleyes:

I understand a bit of excitement re. a limited production ie. the Focus RS but not so much a limited edition of a mainstream product.

ah ha, la contria!! i original went in to part ex my car for a new black with loads of extras, spend about 15000k i had heard a little rumor that there was a blue vrs limited in the pipe line a few months previous, so when i went in and my dealer confirmed production i snapped his arm off, the deposit is refundable if i dont like it (very very doubtfull). i got the feeling that if i place a deposit that confirms that the dealer has sold there first reserved vrs limited. therefore they can apply for another, if i dont want it the dealer is confident they wil sell, as there is remember only 1000!!! and my name is on one!!! woopy!!!

what dealer was that at?

My Dealer says the rumour from his Area Manager is

extras are Blue colour and Leather seats

If you want any other extras you have to order a std vRS

Price will be the same as a STD Vrs

He didnt know if or what the finance options might or might not be

if i dont want it the dealer is confident they wil sell, as there is remember only 1000!!! and my name is on one!!! woopy!!!

There may be 1500 if the 1000 sell quickly - and I heard this from (I suspect) the same dealer.

I put my deposit down with the said mentioned cardiff dealer several weeks ago, after i had mentioned about the car last year. Told that the deposit was fully refundable if i was not happy with the spec or price(made them put that in writing on the invoice) Told full spec out in the next couple of weeks 8 weeks before 1st of may when they hope the car on the road.

I put my deposit down with the said mentioned cardiff dealer several weeks ago, after i had mentioned about the car last year. Told that the deposit was fully refundable if i was not happy with the spec or price(made them put that in writing on the invoice) Told full spec out in the next couple of weeks 8 weeks before 1st of may when they hope the car on the road.

your the one! i spoke to cardiff after swansea had offered to resurve me a ltd fabia, they said someone had already put a deposit down for thairs. how do you find the dealership? my experience was pretty poor, as if they didnt care, so i went to swansea and bought my first car from them.

your the one! i spoke to cardiff after swansea had offered to resurve me a ltd fabia, they said someone had already put a deposit down for thairs. how do you find the dealership? my experience was pretty poor, as if they didnt care, so i went to swansea and bought my first car from them.

Service is dire but should now get better now that the service person has moved on! Get on fine with the sales side can;t do enough to help