Limited Edition vRS

Shifty

Cool. Yeah maybe. You not got a number in mind? like a birthday or something?

my birthday is a double digit day in a double digit month, so that wouldn't work.

I suppose I could go for the year I was born

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt sure, was thinking about ordering one tomoz as Ive been away for a while and am just getting back into this :). Looks good, although i think the wheels would have looked better dark. See if theres any left when I phone up tomoz.

As far as I know, none of the dealers know what is available.

They have been allotted a minimum number, as low as 1 in some dealers. But they are available to order sometime in mid-march, so people like myself will only know for certain then.

Thats what the dealer told me when I placed my order anyway.

dealer said to me they all get one - to the dealership.

They also all get another, reserved for them but kept at the storage.

They then get a further allocation depending on how many vRS they usually sell.

Of course, if a dealer gets more orders than they are allocated, they can try and get them form other dealers who have an allocation that they can't shift.

wasnt sure, was thinking about ordering one tomoz as Ive been away for a while and am just getting back into this :). Looks good, although i think the wheels would have looked better dark. See if theres any left when I phone up tomoz.

eew no, dark alloys are just wrong

I dont think those are the seats that are going to be in the uk special editions. I think the pics on the Autocar site are going to be closer to the mark. When I ordered mine the dealer said they were going to be black leather with blue piping.

... Yeah, but not if he really meant ... white (cars) are better .... :D

An excellent comment, apart from two small issues..

1. it doesnt make sense unless its written in its proper context.

2. (probably more serious than 1.) Loz is actually a she. :rofl:

HTH :D

An excellent comment, apart from two small issues..

1. it doesnt make sense unless its written in its proper context.

2. (probably more serious than 1.) Loz is actually a she. :rofl:

HTH :D

Oops; sorry Loz - no offence meant :o:) I was using the generic 'he' as in any Briskoda member?

Still - we're getting off track of the thread .......

The S2000? Now if that car is to be used by Skoda as the basis of the new vRS Fabia. Well we can all dream, can't we?

You mean IS better.... :rolleyes:

;) :P

No, no I don't. White ARE better - ie. White wheels are better. You wouldn't say white wheels IS better would you?? :rolleyes:

well....you might. No one else would :rofl:

Also, it WAS in context - we were talking about wheels.

No, no I don't. White ARE better - ie. White wheels are better. You wouldn't say white wheels IS better would you?? :rolleyes:

well....you might. No one else would :rofl:

Also, it WAS in context - we were talking about wheels.

But without stating that you were talking about wheels eg quoting the text.. it just looks like bad english :P

Hey Guys (and Gals) woah there! This is a thread about the Fabia vRS Ltd Edition on a Motoring website - not back to school and English Grammar lessons.

Back to the thread; has anyone got a definitive spec on the seats? Some photos show black leather with blue piping and others show black leather with central perforated blue suede. Anyone seen a UK car 'in the flesh'?