Limited Edition vRS

Shifty

I'm looking for a seat leon FR or focus now along the with Octy VRS.

The octy is overpriced when compared to the other cars and that is even before discounts which are bigger on the others kick in.

That plus what I have heard about skoda UK's attitude to certain persons on here makes me think that SKUK have got a bit big for their boots.

Sorry guys, but it's only a skoda, they are not in the same ball park as the big guys and you can't charge a lot and give sh*te service at most of your dealers.

Shame as i really like the car, but SKUK is really putting me off another one.

I wonder if a letter of complaint about SKUK to Skoda Head office is plausable.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 0% with a nice deposit and payments over 2 years.

You're right, Just sorted my finance a week ago. Needed £3k deposit for 0% deal.

I ended up with 2.5% £500 deposit, which was cheaper that the banks, next best was about 5.2%

asked at a dealers in Chesterfield, and they know nothing about a special edition! lol..:rolleyes:

i asked those dealers for a test drive in a vrs last nov and i am still waiting for them to phone me its a good job i went to sheffield to get one as dont know how long they are going to take :thumbdwn:

Surely they would not make a limited ed with race blue (barffff) with nothing else interesting to entice a new buyer pre-newmodel. What else could they pop on the car as a sweetener....one of them bad-boy exhausts....lol. Hey maybe free xenons !!!!

Sure that 2.5% isnt A.E.R. I got quoted 4% at the dealers which turned into 8.4% a.p.r when I got the form to sign.

Funnily enough i did think that at the time but if it is 2.5%aer the apr will be bout 5% which is still cheaper than i could get.......just

Surely they would not make a limited ed with race blue (barffff) with nothing else interesting to entice a new buyer pre-newmodel. What else could they pop on the car as a sweetener....one of them bad-boy exhausts....lol. Hey maybe free xenons !!!!

Here in Czech are xenons for vRS for free from the beginning :cool:

I have info regarding this special vRS from more people, but nobody mention anything about the leather seats, different engine etc... Will keep you informed ;)

Just been back to my local dealers today, to sign my paperwork (AGAIN) and asked about LTD edition because of this thread.

They reakon it will be out about February and approx

Just been confirmed - 1000 Race Blue Fabia vRS's, with full leather will be on our shores in the 1st Quarter of 2007. Price tbc, as the rest of the spec. The Fabia vRS will continue to be produced in it's current form until 2008.

Engine will still be the pd 130 in the LTD edition.

Just been confirmed - 1000 Race Blue Fabia vRS's, with full leather will be on our shores in the 1st Quarter of 2007. Price tbc, as the rest of the spec. The Fabia vRS will continue to be produced in it's current form until 2008.

Engine will still be the pd 130 in the LTD edition.

/me wishes for maxidot and climatronic....

Hmmmm ..... I still think I fancy a 'Sprint Yellow' vRS and will then fit Recaro seats. I haven't been able to see one yet though, not even a Sprint Yellow Octavia vRS.

Any help or comment.

"1000 Race Blue" that's about 4-5 per dealer at a guess, fairly exclusive then.

There were pictures on here a while back of a stunning blue vRS with a WRC bodykit and (I think) a 1.8T conversion.

THAT would have been the way to finish in style.

Must try and find the 'Here's what you could have won' car:D

There were pictures on here a while back of a stunning blue vRS with a WRC bodykit and (I think) a 1.8T conversion.

THAT would have been the way to finish in style.

Must try and find the 'Here's what you could have won' car:D

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=252643

IS that it?