Best vRS Colour

Big A

Thinking hard about changing my Gora for a Fabia vRS, only thing is deciding on the colour. I really like yellow, but have been told that it will be a nightmare when eventually coming to sell it as not everyone likes yellow and it will affect its resale price :(. Also like red but have been really unlucky with red cars as everyone I've owned has been written off :o. Don't really want black as there are 2 black Furby vRS's started to park in my street and there are also 2 that park at my parents house. Just seems to be that everyone I see on the road is black. I could take or leave silver as I dont mind it either way.

Your opinions would really be appreciated to help me decide, and look forward to hearing from you yellow vRS owners.

Cheers

mines red and i think it is a really good colour for the vRS, but then again it is all about personal preferance really, Black IS the nicest colour for the furby vRS, but that is why you see quite a few of them about, hence the reason i went for a red one!!! :D

When I was buying my vRS I ruled out Red and Yellow and only black or silver would do. However after getting a bargain on a red one I haven't looked back. Its quite striking without being in your face like the yellow Furbys. The black would be a bitch to keep clean and silver is just such a common colour these days.

My 10p:

black is for people who can't make up their mind;

silver is for people who want to hide;

red is aggressive;

yellow is cheeky

... and the best colour is obviously the colour you chose!

I got a black one; I think yellow is a truly awful colour for a car (but the safest, yellow car drivers are the least likely to be involved in an accident), silver is almost as bad and I don't like red.

I think it looks much, much better in black than in red.

Being Yellow will affect your resale value but, damnit man, you're not buying it for it's resale value - choose the colour you like and be happy about it.

I've got a red VRS, but if I was to buy another I'd get a silver one. I think they look best in red, but the red paint is marks VERY easily. Metallic silver looks great and is the easiest colour to look after.

Silver's the best for the simple reason it does'nt show the muck after five minutes of washing it. Blacks a bitch to keep clean, red looks pretty good and yellow........well if your names Sharon then it's the natural choice:)

When I had my red Octy vRS I led a convoy of five yellow Fabias on the drive-out from the Brisky summer b-b-q (see bryand's signature pic above).

The looks we got driving through small towns and villages were priceless!

As others have said go for yellow if thats what you want, and worry about small differences in re-sale value later.

Had a black one then silver then balck, like them both but both hard to keep looking clean, black more so though! Hoping to get a respray at some point to another color yet to be chosen!! Liked the idea of race blue but then heard about the end of line edition so will have to have a rethink, maybe icebergy blue...

RED

- i always thought the detailing is a little lost on the black cars as you cant make it out from a distance, could just be a normal fabia..... silver is tooo common and yellow to in ya face...

but at the end of the day the colour isnt important, I agree the best colour is the one you choose and once you have driven it around you`ll know the best place to view a fabia vrs from is the drivers seat!

red for me as well ,would have bought a black one if new but bought second hand and had choice of red or silver, in my opinion the red has a better presence about it when you walk up to the car etc.. if you get my jist ,but hey its your choice just go for what you like :P

im selling my black one, and it is a complete waste of time washing it this time of year, plus it shows up every slight scratch, go for silver as its easier on the eye, doesnt look dirty when it is, doesnt show up the scratches. or go for a yellow one if you want the police to notice you. I just dont like the red, maybe if it was a different shade. But thats only my opinion.