Fancy buying a farm, opening a locked barn ......

fluffmeister

and finding THIS (keep scrolling down until you come to the pic's)

cross posted from another forum I am on.. it appears (but I could be wrong) someone bought a farm in portugal, cracked open an old barn and voila...

I reckon most of those cars are just in need of a wash and tidy up , none of them appear rotten , just dirty. I'll have the early Mini's if he wants rid!

Very restorable if they all complete inside as well. Looks like they have been stored somewhere quite dry which is why the bodywork on them is still mostly to be fine. Out of that lot would like the Mini Cooper, shame no early VW Beetles in there.

Wonder what will happen to them ? Put on fleabay to make silly money :confused:

That's quite some find! Will try and get my Portuguese friend at work to provide a bit more insight tomorrow!

Would be quite a detailing job on all of those though :eek:

Steve

LOTUS LOTUS LOTUS!!!!

The white Europa........yum!

The Porsche 356 looked ok, but the passenger side looked a bit rotten all round the windows and doors (windows missing too).

The Mercs, of course, only need a wipe down with a damp chamois.........over-engineered like no other car back then.

Fancy finding that collection of cars, doing a check and then find out they are "ALL STOLEN CARS", looking for their rightful owners.

Without the right documents, what would you do with them ?????