JKM Portsmouth RR Day II - 21 July 07

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good day (graphs to follow later as there are quite a few to scan in!). Jasons car did REALLY well but the little tike left the Nos on after being told that he would'nt be allowed to :nono: .

Anyway, really enjoyed it and a big thanks once again to JKM for looking after us :thumbup:

Was a good day i really enjoyed it :D and it was nice to be able to put faces to names so to speak, having never been to anything like this before you always wonder what to expect :confused: you all seem to be a good bunch and i was made to feel welcome what with being a newbie, will deff be along to the next one but somehow i do not think my vrs will be standard by then in actual fact i know it wont be. :thumbup:

Thanks to JKM for today. Apologies to everyone else as I was a little preoccupied with my bluetooth kit.

Nice to see a few more new faces hopefully we can meet again sometime.

Thanks to JKM for today. Apologies to everyone else as I was a little preoccupied with my bluetooth kit.

Nice to see a few more new faces hopefully we can meet again sometime.

We both forgot about the TRAX payment didn't we? :rofl::o

I had a good day and very happy with the result. I think it would have been simliar without the NOS on, but I left it on as I really wanted a result with it. I perhaps foolishly didn't tell anyone. It's safe enough - It would never pop an engine like on a petrol - totally different style of system. I apologise for any indiscretion I may have done at JKM though. :)

If the yellow one was a diesel, I would have been tempted, but pretty sure it was a petrol as I guess it was the one Chrissie brought down.

The silver one looked very nice and had a very decent discount on it, and was a diesel, but I'd also want rear leccy windows and xenons which it didn't. Picky I know :rolleyes::D

Was there a yellow vRS there? I didn't notice! :D

Was good to see everyone, even if only 30 minutes! I hope the weather got a bit better later on - it certainly didn't for me as I headed all over the place during the day, it was thoroughly miserable :(

Was there a yellow vRS there? I didn't notice! :D

Was good to see everyone, even if only 30 minutes! I hope the weather got a bit better later on - it certainly didn't for me as I headed all over the place during the day, it was thoroughly miserable :(

It was there when you were.