Skoda Integrated Bluetooth Kits & MaxiDot Dash Pod Group Buy

VRStu

Hi Stu

I have put my name on the list for the maxi dot display, and have sent you my contact info. cheers

John

Reserve List

Bluetooth Kit

1. jlwah

2. EddyH

3. RossM

4. cj_uk

5. golfturbo

Maxidot

1. Uncle Bulgaria - Octy II vRS TFSI (early 55 plate)

2. mkonieczko - Octavia II vRS Petrol 06

3. Jobera - Octavia II Elegance 1.9 TDI

Some Maxi Dots are in so the order should be proceeding shortly. Anyone else wishing to add their name to the list then please do.

Also can you please confirm that your car details are correct.

Edit - He also has 2x Octy II vRS TDi MaxiDot in stock if anyone wants one of those.

The list has now been moved to a new thread to keep things tidy and save everyone wading through pages of posts.

[thread=85304]Skoda Integrated Bluetooth Kits & MaxiDot Dash Pod Group Buy - Continued [/thread]

I expect more news at the end of the week for MaxiDots - Sorry for the delays everyone.

The list has now been moved to a new thread to keep things tidy and save everyone wading through pages of posts.

[thread=85304]Skoda Integrated Bluetooth Kits & MaxiDot Dash Pod Group Buy - Continued [/thread]

I expect more news at the end of the week for MaxiDots - Sorry for the delays everyone.

Best close this one then.

Best close this one then.

Oi fingers - Stop interferring!!

This one is left open for discussion for now. I don't want the other one all cluttered again else I'll need to start yet another one!!

Quick Question... am I right in thinking the only difference between the Ambiente TDi and VRs TDi dashpods is the silver trim and the colour on the needles? Or is there something like different functionality or VRs specific bits?

I think it's just the trim. Covered this with Manny last night and as long as you are happy then it would seem that he will supply these instead. He is adamant that the RS TDi is the one that 'everyone else' uses.

He has the two units in stock for yourself and Manny.

15994.attach

Posted here for people with email respond to this thread -

Bluetooth Kit

1. jlwah

2. EddyH

3. RossM

4. golfturbo

5. jdcorr

MaxiDot

1. Fluffmeister - MKII vRS TFSi -[/color] Paid

2. Mannyo - MKII 2.0 TDi -[/color] Paid

3. Farmerp2005 - MKII 2.0 TDi -[/color] Paid

4. S3AKR - MKII vRS TFSi -[/color] Paid

5. WW_VRS - Fabia-VRS -[/color] Paid

6. Uncle Bulgaria - Octy II vRS TFSI (early 55 plate)

7. mkonieczko - Octavia II vRS Petrol 06

8. Jobera - Octavia II Elegance 1.9 TDI (KMH)

Could those on the reserve list for BlueTooth please get in touch with payment details.

Stu,

Can you tell me how much Maxi dot is for a Fabia VRs? I could be tempted.

Cheers

Des

They are £150, but don't get too excited it is proving very hard to source.

They are £150, but don't get too excited it is proving very hard to source.

Plus if it's Euro-spec like my Mk1 unit, the mph/kph gauges aren't a straight swap. :rolleyes: You'll have to find someone to flash the memory chip on the back - VAG-COM won't do it, but it can be done. Still, once it's all sorted...

J

The Fabia one that WW has asked for is MPH and hence the difficulty. You agreed to take a KMH when MPH wasn't available.

That's why we are waiting so long becuase sourcing the MPH ones is proving more difficult than he expects.