Show us ur Monte

Sixty7

Well sad to say this will be my final post in the show us your monte thread

taken off my private plate - still got to say that I think the monte looks best in yellow!

10402807_725083520943584_759733243284560

and this is the reason why it's my last post....

....new car Fabia mk3 SE L 1.2 TSI 110 :devil: :devil:

11046306_725081697610433_173887827549209

it's been an awesome time driving the monte.... never know but may return to one in the future :)

• Like 1

+1 for black callipers 30d680a74987ad569ea13ab54a0715c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one, that looks good! I was leaning towards doing mine black, but now I think i'll defo go for it. Mine is a black edition after all! Did you use high temperature paint on that, or have you gone for hammerite?

No need for high temp paint, your cals are never going to get that hot (not on a monte anyway) ...Hammerite smooth will be grand ive used it on a lot of cars which are a lot more powerful than the monte and i have never had it melt .!

Here is my wife's car

I'm sorry but as nice as the car is, those eyelashes have to go, I don't care if it's your wife's car just get those lashes plucked and washed down the plug hole .

• Like 2