Facebook - Briskoda.

M12MKD

So in the past reading different threads there is always the hope SWSBO doesn't read this! Now Briskoda is on face of b, how many of you have your other half be it girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband or partner on your Facebook?

And have any of you had a ear bashing from a post lol

Yeah - SWMBO is on my FB - but she knows that FB is mainly for car and detailing related pages i follow.

No ear bashing or other harmful outcome has resulted...... so far!  :giggle:  :rofl:  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Wifey doesn't care what websites I frequent, she doesn't look on here or have an FB account, as long as she can go fishing once or twice a week I can have my freedom too.

Not had an ear-bashing as such, just questioned as to why I post so much **** :rofl:

I was only talking to my uncle the other night and he said "there is some strange stuff posted on the facebook briskoda", I'm not saying your name was mentioned but.......... :P

• Like 2

I have my relatives and bosses son on Facebook. Because it's cheaper than texting, and easier than email. I never post anything on Facebook really so it causes no issues.

Although it would be handy not to have them on there sometimes to be honest.

Her in doors always has a pop at me for what i post on Facebook so today i am taking her off my friends list.

You won't regret it.

It's almost like being released from jail or fleeing the nest for the first time!  :D

Bragbook - sorry I mean Facebook seems to be just full of people 'friends' all just wanting to show off about stuff or make out how quirky, spontaneous and darn right amazing they are. It's all rather dull and repetitive.

The Brisky page is alright, not a scratch on the forum though! I use my Facebook for car and gaming stuff. My feed is therefore drowned out of all the useless junk of baby scans and pictures of peoples meals.

• Like 1

Bragbook - sorry I mean Facebook seems to be just full of people 'friends' all just wanting to show off about stuff or make out how quirky, spontaneous and darn right amazing they are. It's all rather dull and repetitive.

The Brisky page is alright, not a scratch on the forum though! I use my Facebook for car and gaming stuff. My feed is therefore drowned out of all the useless junk of baby scans and pictures of peoples meals.

Lol you must have my ex on Facebook then! :giggle::notme:

Particularly annoying. :devil:

Posted a piccy of a piece of dry bread and a glass of water in retaliation to a particularly annoying regular poster of such boring crap recently....oh and a Teso £3 meal deal.. :dull:

I just rant, let rip, and post sarcasm by word and pictures by the absolute skip load.  :moon:

Edited by Mr Ree

Seems that there is a common theme on everyone's Facebook. Food, babies and like the viral version of Jerry Springer!

I often post stupid things just to see what response I get.....normally due to being bored at urm......work ;)

We are a large spread out family across the EU, so Facebook is used to keep in touch with all the family members. Nobody says anything about whats posted elsewhere, everybody just does their own thing.

Some of us do not have any friends so we are banned from social media. That is what happens to Boring Old Senile Fa*ts.

Nah!  Us friendless, senile, Boring Old Fa*t types don't go on Social Media sites in the first place.