Modified Fabia Vrs Se "09" Plate - REMOVED

DAZZA66

I used to use it for beating M3s. :)

Understand about mods, but this is priced only £2,500 - £3,000 over an 07 plate SE with similar miles.

Only it's newer, rarer and has over £10,000 of mods.

• Like 1

Please forgive my ignorance, but didn' they stop producing the SE edition in March 2007 ?

Being on a 2009 plate some 2 years after production stopped, does that possibly mean someone moth-balled it for that time differential period?

Edited by Damo
Unhelpful comments removed

An utterly fantastic car and I'd be fairly sure that Richard WOULD snap this up in a heartbeat again, just more cars than fingers and toes at present. Not seen this since it was sold but would vouch for the car.

GLWTS Dazza, if DVLA didn't have hold of my license I'd be over this like a rash.

• Like 1

Most definitely the best SE I've seen with all the right modifications and with low mileage and an almost unbelievable number plate! As Boss says never seen an 09 mk1 so it's the rarest of the rare. GLWTS! Still think Richard needs another mk1 floating about, especially as it's an SE. ;)