Skip to content

TheWanderer

Resident Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheWanderer

  1. Bye bye 👋 Block listed
  2. Want to go back on the block list? After your vitriolic remarks?
  3. Well done, hope it doesn't give you anymore jip. 🙂
  4. Ask the guys at East Yorkshire Retrofits.
  5. Thanks for your information 👍
  6. There seems to have been a change here, until recently it was prohibitively expensive to use this site after Brexit. But now...
  7. It might be, but as I regularly wash my screen I don't have any problems.
  8. The cheapest shown by Petrol Prices app or if I'm out doing the occasional grocery shop then: JS, Jet, Texaco, Co-Op, Morrisons & Tesco (if on holiday or en-route). Definitely not Shell or BP as they're too expensive as a rule. Note to J.R: I don't know why you keep bothering I've blocked you for you trolling and nastiness sentiments echoed by several other members.
  9. That's the forthcoming face-lift, I remember seeing that slot in the current model..
  10. That's the problem with the RS, it's so quick and quiet it's easy to find yourself travelling well in excess of the 70 limit without even trying... I found myself doing 80+ a while back and genuinely didn't realise it as I was just concentrating on the road and not looking at the speedo, the performance and ride is just so good now, easy mistake to make, especially in sport mode.
  11. Mine isn't going to get any 97/99 stuff, it's far too expensive for the minimal "benefits".
  12. If you're using Windows if you hunt around you can get a free formatting tool that will format your usb stick to FAT32, then try it. Alternatively just search for USB C memory stick.
  13. Try a new battery in the key fob 1st. Whatever that battery is. It's a lithium disc one.
  14. If it's a very low number it needs to visit the dealer to have two upgrades, one to take it upto 18xx, then another from 18xx to 19xx, but I think it also depends on the radio/infotainment system fitted.
  15. It's a evil place inhabited by the evil entity known as Khan.
  16. Aren't you lucky to be in the situation where money doesn't matter! 🙄
  17. GN088-L22-SBH 22" Flexible Vehicle Floor / Seat Track Tablet Mount Holder
  18. Normally use bog standard supermarket stuff. I'm not paying a premium of 98/99 when just running around local, I can't afford to thanks to HMRC taxing me hard on my pension,so I take some tax back by using 95. I'll just use Petrol Prices app, find the best price in the area, Jet in Godalming is pretty good, Texaco changes price more often than a local girl changes her knickers. JS is middle of the lot, they seem to be upto their old pricing games again. Don't have a Tesco fuel station. Shell & BP are shysters.
  19. I've never had the problem with maybe just one or two, the car seems to do it in good time, so I see no reason to change it.
  20. I just activate the beam until it goes Blue & A on the dashboard and let the car deal with it, that's what that system is there for.
  21. A trip from Taunton to Shere I averaged 45 mpg and I wasn't hanging around, so allowing 10% MoE that's still 39.5 mpg over 136 miles on the A358, 303,M3,A331,31,A3, A25 & A248. Journey time was 2h 35.
  22. Well the last car I had did 25k before I swapped it, apart from a little dirty (I did try and get them super clean) they didn't show any signs of wear or tear, other than a little grime. If you're worried I think that you can get covers for them to protect them. My mileage has dropped off a cliff since I was forced to retire and this car has only done 3800 miles in a year so far.
  23. Arkon? https://buybits.com/collections/arkon

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.