Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. And this is the most recent version for your unit. I don't expect it is the reason of your problems unless the mods you made are somehow buggy.
  2. You have to burn the image from the file, not the file itself. @jimbocos I need part number and original SW version, pls send the picture of a label from the upper housing of your Columbus. USB and SD can't be used.
  3. I beleive such software does not exist for Swing
  4. Having it activated by Skoda dealer, even if it costs £210, is the cheapest solution in your case (despite retrofirring some aftermarket unit which I do not recommend).
  5. No, you are already on the most recent firmware. All others check your PMs. The recommended way to make the firmware upgrade: 1. format SD (best max 32GB) under FAT32 2. unpack to root (metainfo2.txt and all the folders must be placed directly on SD, not in any folder) 3. insert SD card into the slot 4. enter Service Menu (long press MENU button)
  6. I don't see valid FEC/SWaP codes for Aple CarPlay (60800) and Android Auto (60900), just MirroLink (60300) is activated. This is probably the root cause of your problem.
  7. You choose the car visualization in coding, first three bytes. But you can NOT choose the color.
  8. I'm afraid this will not work, it requires update to SW 04xx but unfortunately there is no such software for SKODA so the procedure is much more complicated: load MIB STD2 Toolbox patch swdownload with MIB STD2 Toolbox load VW firmware MST2_EU_VW_PQ_P0480T load modified SKODA HMI from firmware MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T apply patch with MIB STD2 Toolbox to enable features controlled with FEC/SWaP codes
  9. As @varaderoguy first we need a full scan done on the car to see all the errors.
  10. Download link in PM
  11. Check your PMs for download link
  12. I sent you link to MST2_EU_VW_PQ_P0480T in PM
  13. No, this is xml file that parametrizes different features. You can NOT load it with VCDS
  14. Yes, possible, either by Skoda dealer or patching the glove box unit which unfortunately in this case requires unit to be open and soldered. ODIS, VCTool, Vag Can Pro...
  15. Go straight to 0480 - I sent you download link in PM
  16. The good news is you have gateway that support MFSW. You can get the complete MFSW or, if I am not mistaken, just the buttons 3V0919719E. Unfortunately I am not able to give you any indication on where to buy the parts as I am not located in UK :(
  17. I have only MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L_8755
  18. You CAN't upgrade BOLE|Ro from 02xx to 03xx or 04xx, unit must be patched first which requires it to be open and soldered.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.