Everything posted by pab567
-
2014 octavia upgrade to carplay
You can use any 8" display, it's up to you which one you prefer, both will work with Amundsen MIB2. Android Auto and APple CarPlay are wired, if you want to have it wireless you must add third party adapter. Amundsen MIB2 with DAB glove box unit part numbers are 5Q0035874A, 5Q0035874B, 5Q0035874C and 565035874. New unit must be patched to disable component protection and enable all the features. Yes, I can deliver complete set in Plug&Play version, I will send you PM.
-
2014 octavia upgrade to carplay
So now you have Amundsen MIB1, with Bluetooth, with DAB, part number 5E0035874A, with USB 5Q0035726B and fortunately you don't have CANTON sound system. You can install one of four different OEM glove box units: - MIB2 Bolero - MIB2 Amundsen - MIB2 Columbus - MIB2.5 Columbus You also need to replace display unit: - for MIB2 Bolero you can use either 6.5" model number 5E0919605H or 8" model number 5E0919605N - for MIB2 Amundsen and MIB2 Columbus you can use listed above display as well as 6.5" model number 5E0919605J, 8" model number 5E0919606, 8" model number 5E0919605M - for MIB2.5 Columbus the only display unit that works is 5E0919606D If you woulkd like to use Apple CarPlay then you also have to replace USB port. The question is what is your budget and which of listed below features are "must have": - Video playback from DVD, USB, SD - CD playback - OEM navigation - displaying OEM maps in Virtual Cluster (Active Info Display). All units support SmartLink (Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, MirrorLink), rear view camera, voice command. features that differ them: - MIB2 Bolero - no OEM navigation, no CD/DVD drive, no video playback from SD/USB - MIB2 Amundsen - OEM navigation, no CD/DVD drive, no video playback from SD/USB, support for displaying OEM maps in Active Info Display (Virtual Cluster) - MIB2 Columbus - OEM navigation, CD/DVD drive, video playback from SD/USB, no support for displaying OEM maps in Active Info Display (Virtual Cluster) - MIB2.5 Columbus - OEM navigation, CD/DVD drive, video playback from SD/USB, support for displaying OEM maps in Active Info Display (Virtual Cluster)
- Understanding differences between infotainment systems - swing / bolero / amundsen
- 2015 Fabia CarPlay Upgrade
- Fabia 2019 steering wheel replacement
-
Fitting sub to Fabia
PM sent
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Link sent in PM
- 2015 Fabia CarPlay Upgrade
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
I sent you link to MST2_EU_VW_PQ_P0254T, just use it. All pls check your PMs.
- 2015 Fabia CarPlay Upgrade
- 2015 Fabia CarPlay Upgrade
- 2015 Fabia CarPlay Upgrade
-
2014 octavia upgrade to carplay
@liljarman pls post VIN
-
Newbie question. Replace radio for Carplay support What do I need
PM sent
-
Newbie question. Replace radio for Carplay support What do I need
@kalamath sorry I missed part of the previous correspondence This FABIA has a SWING unit part number 6V0035869D - with DAB/DAB+ and Bluetooth. What you got (6V0919604B) is just a display. You also need glove box unit (infotainment reader), new USB port and harness to have it all connected. Glove box unit must be patched to enable new features. I can deliver if required - if you are interested pls contact me on PM.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
PM
-
510 Firmware 6276 iso
What is the current firmware in your unit?
-
MIB2 retrofit on an MY2015 L&K
No
-
MIB2 retrofit on an MY2015 L&K
-
Activate/Add wired Carplay to Fabia 1.0 55kw 2018
Sorry, I somehow missed your previous message. Installation is very easy - just remove glove box (6 screws Torx T20), take out old unit (2 removal key required), unplug old unit, plug in new unit, push new unit to it's place, mount glove box. No need to change USB as you already have 5Q0035726E.
-
MIB2 retrofit on an MY2015 L&K
Part numbers are the best option.
- Fabia NJ3 multimedia unit upgrade
-
Can't update to newer version, or maybe someone have this version. MHIG_EU_SK_P0069
I'm afraid I can't help here as I don't have this SW version :(
-
MIB2 retrofit on an MY2015 L&K
Unfortunately you already have MIB3 unit part number 3V0035820D - I don't deal with MIB3 units so cannot help you :(
-
MIB2 retrofit on an MY2015 L&K
VIN?