Everything posted by pab567
-
Firmware update link to download it??
Unfortunately I don't have it 😞
-
Infotainment Model Numbers
VIN?
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Download link on PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Check your PMs
-
Aftermarket head unit that works with dynamic sound system / underseat amp
A bit, some experience and tools are required.
-
Update infotainment system?
No new features, just bugfixes
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
@alex69 you are on the latest version, others check you PMs.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Download links in PM
-
Update infotainment system?
@Dahaniel to get SmartLink you need to exchange at least glove box unit and display. Pls share VIN so I can check and share more details.
-
Amunsen MIB1 Firmware
Download link sent in PM
-
Swing System Update
I sent you download link on PM
-
Firmware Update for Skoda Swing
Download link sent on PM
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Of course there is SD slot, it is located inside the glove box. Look into your car manual. Basically do not use USB but SD and follow the procedure: 1. format SD (max 32GB) under FAT32 2. unpack to root (metainfo2.txt and all the folders must be placed directly on SD, not in any folder) 3. insert SD card into the slot 4. enter Service Menu (long press MENU button)
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Download link sent on PM
-
Skoda RNS510 sw update
There is a newer software available for your unit (5274) but unfortunately you will not get any features. If you want new features and more modern look I suggest to swap with MIB STD2 PQ unit.
-
Swing update 8755
Download link on PM
-
SWL Installation loop
You have download link for 6276 on PM. AFter reflashing with 6276 you need to re-install maps.
-
Skoda RNS510 sw update
H10 is not the number I am looking for. If you don't know how to check HW version you have then pls post picture of a label from upper casing. Yes, 6276 is the right SW for your unit
-
Skoda Swing Firmware Update - MU 8755
Download link sent on PM
-
Skoda Swing Firmware Update - MU 8755
Pls specyify part number and current SW version
-
MIB2 retrofit on an MY2015 L&K
Australia is not an issue at all You have Columbus MIB1 part number 5E0035045D, without DAB, without SIM, USB part number 5Q0035726C and unfortunately you have CANTON amplifier. To get OEM navigation and possibility to display OEM maps in Virtual Cluster (Active Info Display) the best option IMHO is Amundsen part numer 5Q0035864C / 565035864. Unfortunately you have to replace CANTON amplifier as well. If you want to have Apple CarPlay supported as well you need to exchange USB port, too. If you are interested pls contact me on PM.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
I'm sorry but I don't use toolbox so can't help you more...
-
Amundsen mib1
I think it's quite easy - very few peaople have time today to ready all the threads, especially if someone opens a new thread instead of posting a message in one of existing threads of the same topic. I can honestly say I react only if somebody pings me like @PetrolDave did. I sent you donwload link on PM.
-
Need help understanding different quadlock connector types.
Usually it's not, with very few exception where same car in year X had old unit (RNS315, RNS510 etc.) and in year Y (Y>X) had already MIB STD2 PQ
-
Need help understanding different quadlock connector types.
52 pin is used in MIB units, 40 pin is used in RSN series