Everything posted by pab567
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
@SpinyTider check your PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
@VrsMad check your PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
@Madsus you have download link on PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
It is compatible otherwise the update process would not start at all. As I wrote you in PM - either problem with SD card or unit itself (EMMC).
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
So it looks your unit had a SW patch for both CP and activations. Such units should NOT be upgraded. Now the unit must be patched again...
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
PM
-
Audio help
What does it mean "mono"? Do you have sound only on one side or both?
-
Columbus Radio rebooting....
Typical problem with Columbus RNS510 units. I have a friend quite close to you that should be able to have it repaired, will send you link on PM
- Bolero MIB1 Update Help Please!
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Either you have incorrectly prepared SD card with swoftware or ypour unit is broken. Try another SD card.
- Bolero MIB1 Update Help Please!
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
All check your PMs
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Nope, but I'm pretty sure you find them if you google
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
I don't have any SW for your unit 😞
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
mib3 All check your PMs
- Bolero MIB1 Update Help Please!
-
Is there an update to Infotainment System (5Q0035842A / H24) newer than 0241?
All check your PMs
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
I don't have any "activation enableb codes" - such universal codes do not exist, each code is generated individually for each SWaP/FEC and VIN, and I don't know anyone who can have such codes generated. You can either hae new features activated online by Skoda dealer or unit must be hacked. You will get link via PM
-
FM Radio Antenna Amplifier
"C" pillars
-
multi function steering wheel not working
Of course you can install used ones. Let me know part number they ordered and VIN.
-
Bass speaker for Superb 2013 L&K (Canton stereo)
I have such speakers as I replaced them with aftermarket ones (from Gladen Audio) so can sell it in a good price, pls contact me on PM if you are interested.
-
Skoda Kodiaq Infotainment not working
Visit you local SKODA dealer and ask them to proceed with unit replacement, including component protection removal, parametrization (loading of co called container file), coding and adaptations.
-
Android Auto on 2017 MK3
Not possible with this unit, it must be replaced either with Bolero 5Q0035842x or Amundsen 5Q0035874x / 565035874 (x is a letter A, B or C). New unit must be hacked. If you are interested pls contact me on PM.