Skip to content

AGFalco

Resident Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AGFalco

  1. No & no. All fitted over Xmas 2024 so they have been in use for two winters so far. I live in the sticks so they get a lot of use. On the Panda you can't see the bulbs from the front. The last tester I had ( this year ) is very strict on MOT's ( they have a fail rate of 60%, average is less than 30% ). Because he can't see them he can't fail them. He didn't have any suspicion that they were LED's though. ( I asked after the MOT was done. ) No problems with the MOT last year with a different tester. On the Skoda Citigo, had no problems on the last two MOT's when they were fitted to the car. The garage that fitted the bulbs also did the MOT's. On the VW UP, not due its first MOT until next month. This car can be ordered with LED headlights from factory. Not planning to change them over but the halogens live in the boot if needed. The swap over is easy. There are some before/after photos of the beam pattern on the Amazon review section for these bulbs. Thanks. AG Falco
  2. I have fitted three pairs of Philips Ultinon Pro9200 LED car headlight bulbs (H4), to a Skoda Citigo, a VW UP and a Fiat Panda. All were a straight swap and all worked very well. In the UK, Amazon sell them here : - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0DJRLVBXP Thanks. AG Falco
  3. Lots of detail here about this problem : - All the parts looks similar. HTH. Thanks. AG Falco
  4. 2016 1.2 TSI at 99K miles. Last tank 62.6 MPG Struggle to get below 50 MPG in the winter. I do do no town driving / short journeys though. Thanks. AG Falco
  5. Does the stud go down and connect to the thick black wire below? The one that goes out at the bottom left of your first photo. If so does that go to the positive battery terminal? Thanks. AG Falco
  6. When I fitted mine I found that you could just feel where the holes are. The undercoat would push in further where the holes were in the inner bodywork. I used a small round screwdriver to start the hole and finished it off with a 1/4 inch extension bar male end. Give us a shout if this is not enough detail for you. Thanks. AG Falco
  7. I can get brief VAG service history. Just PM me the Reg number. Thanks. AG Falco
  8. Are the brake pads sided or are they all the same? Thanks. AG Falco
  9. Sounds more like a wheel speed sensor has stopped working? Get the car scanned for faults next. Thanks. AG Falco
  10. From memory and looking at the Autodoc pictures I can't tell if you do or don't need them. This is what they look like: - https://www.skoda-parts.com/spare-part/1s08109879b9-adapter-skoda-42103.html Thanks. AG Falco. PS. same colour as our Citigo, nice.
  11. Photos, how to guide and list of parts I used in this post : - Thanks. AG Falco
  12. Facelift version? Rust around the fuel filler cap especially inside the wheel arch. Any Skoda service History? Thanks. AG Falco
  13. Anywhere near N Dorset? Thanks. AG Falco
  14. They are clipped on to the battery top. One either side. Look here: - https://www.upownersclub.co.uk/threads/battery-upgrade-part-1.17776/?post_id=187994#post-187994 Go to the top and look at the third photo down and the description below it. Numbers 10 & 11. HTH. Thanks. AG Falco
  15. AGFalco replied to a post in a topic in Škoda Kamiq
    Mine is an October 2023 car. Maybe just early enough, lucky me. Thanks. AG Falco
  16. AGFalco replied to a post in a topic in Škoda Kamiq
    It can be programmed out, for the car to then remember the last state it was in. I used OBDeleven to do this. Thanks. AG Falco
  17. AGFalco replied to a post in a topic in Škoda Kamiq
    On one of mine I have set the car so that it remembers if the lane assist was off last time the car was running. So when you start the car again it is still off. I can still turn it back on if needed. ( Never ) 😃 Thanks. AG Falco
  18. I ment opposite rear side light bulb. Some times they are on the same fuse. Thanks. AG Falco
  19. Not for one bulb, I would think. Does the other side DRL bulb work? If so, swap them from side to side. Does the opposite side REAR bulb work? Thanks. AG Falco.
  20. Was the Battery coded to the car? Thanks. AG Falco
  21. Which headlight unit have you got? I presume the 1 x H4 unit. Are you sure it is a W5W bulb as I thought that was for the parking/side light bulb? HTH. Thanks. AG Falco
  22. Speed sensor broken? Poor Battery? Can you scan the car? Thanks. AG Falco
  23. Does the tyre pressure sticker plate list the tyre sizes. Skoda KAMIQ: KW:70>110 Vin:NW Year:19 - Caliper: PCD:5x100 GVW:1750 Max Speed:195 Kerb Weight: NutBoltThreadType:M14x1.5 NutBoltHex:17 BoltLength:27 NutBoltTorque:120 Tyre Load Speed Norm Press Laden Press Rim Size Offset Cent Bore RunFlat Extra Load Track Max RimWidth F: 205/65R16 95 H 6 x 16 38 57.1 8 R: 205/65R16 95 H 6 x 16 38 57.1 8 HTH. Thanks. AG Falco
  24. Try one first and see if you need a tool. I have done the spark plugs on my Fabia III TSI three times and on my Citigo twice. Never needed a tool, never had a problem. Thanks. AG Falco

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.