Skip to content

sussamb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sussamb

  1. Well you see those in your wing mirrors...
  2. Unfortunately they just see down the sides and not behind the box body of the ambulance
  3. sussamb replied to MickA's topic in Škoda Kamiq
    I've had manuals all my life but when I got my Kamiq over a year ago I bought the 1.5 with DSG. Very happy with it, very smooth in auto mode and you can use it in manual mode if you wish.
  4. Crikey, what extra does that give?
  5. Our nearly 6 year old Karoq has never had this issue and our one year old Kamiq is also fine. I suspect salt air doesn't help, but certainly a good dab on the brakes occasionally should keep them from suffering too much.
  6. Always find it amazing that these days with the on board telemetry garages are still unable to resolve an issue like this.
  7. You just tuck the cable in, no need for the mini plug to be pushed through anything
  8. I was agreeing with StEdmund
  9. No need. You can route it underneath the dash and then up the pillar without removing the dash end panel.
  10. The fuse box you need is the one behind the glove box
  11. I agree ... no point paying for something that might never happen
  12. Ah well that doesn't happen in a car that just has normal CC.
  13. Normal CC doesn't as it doesn't adjust the speed set
  14. Normal CC doesn't use any sensors though so maybe a software glitch resolved by the stop and restart
  15. Well detail given above so at least now you know. Enjoy your Kamiq, I love mine.
  16. Always worth reading the manual as it answers most things https://www.manualslib.com/manual/978932/Skoda-Superb.html?page=156 That's for the Superb, can't find the relevant one on line but it's the same in my Kamiq printed manual
  17. Not sure what you mean?
  18. Ah ok, just need to be on the brakes a little earlier. The car will creep forward unless you control it with the brake pedal
  19. Buy the Skoda one?
  20. Something is wrong with your technique or the car if it's launching you up a slope!
  21. Don't believe the DRLs can be switched off
  22. I always do, saves expecting someone else to do it for you
  23. They do, but no rear view mirror unlike cars
  24. Many cars these days have flat beams ... so they don't aim either left or right.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.