Post Trax 2008 Photos/Discussion

vRS_Si

Well, what a strange day. Trax was the quietest I have seen for 4 years. The weather was obviously a factor, with it being dreadful.

Great turnout for our stand though, best I have seen yet - good work Jason with the organisation.

Great to see everyone, new faces and old alike. Also the really old/infirm. Hi Gerry. Glad you were up to travelling.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the really old/infirm. Hi Gerry. Glad you were up to travelling.

Oi, ageism is now an offence....LOL

Good to see you again, has Loz given you your coat back yet??????

yes was me,recognised your car from the ring earlier this year:thumbup:

Thanks to jason for organising,i had a top day,nice to meet some new faces,and some old ones too,pity about the weather but it didn't spoil the day,unlike the git who stopped our track sesion by breaking down,but overall a good day:D

Yer thought it was you mate i rerly like the octy wheels on your car i want some in white.

Well, what a strange day. Trax was the quietest I have seen for 4 years. The weather was obviously a factor, with it being dreadful.

Great turnout for our stand though, best I have seen yet - good work Jason with the organisation.

agreed with the above, show was very quiet, weather was ****, track was slippy as hell as i didnt have half the balls the rest of you did for going round as fast!

nice to meet new faces also, as usual everytime i meet you lot your all very friendly. :thumbup:

as crap as the show was i was still glad i made the effort to come down, and the banter on saturday night in milton keynes was brilliant too :D

just a question, mentioned above it was quiet, how busy was it for the amount of stalls/companies at the event? i was disappointed in how few companies were there, but its the first time ive been in 10 years.

Great day folks, Weather did not ruin the day. Agree with comments about how quiet it was. I have been going off and on since 1999 and this had to be the quietest I have seen. Very few companies attended this time round. Got to say the Briskoda Club stand was a great crowd and what a cool place the stand was(great view of the track)

cheers

Shame the chap who had the red Mk1 Octy VRS didn't get to see the reaction of everyone standing in the Briskoda area [which was a superb set-up, Jason] when he nailed it for the first time down the start/finish straight.

Offensively loud. Loved it!

enjoyed the day, was on notts car club stand, was nice to have a chat to a couple of you yesterday. gonna have to start turning up some of the meets.

Shame the chap who had the red Mk1 Octy VRS didn't get to see the reaction of everyone standing in the Briskoda area [which was a superb set-up, Jason] when he nailed it for the first time down the start/finish straight.

Offensively loud. Loved it!

What this one. :D

th_20080907144954.jpg

Hi Guys! Just wanted to say I had a brilliant Track session with you lot! Loved it, even though I had to fight my way past shifty (I think its you? the smokey silver vrs) :thumbup: He made it hard work but we had a good little battle :D And that Red 1.4 badged Octavia :eek: I remember following it round the parade lap thinking this will be no problem to pass... then on the main straight it buggered off. haha, shame at the spin at Becketts... nearly collected my car but not quite :P

Great day and good to finally say hello to some of you lot.

Cheers,

Neil

TraX014.jpg

TraX026.jpg

Some old codger in a volvo got lost and ended up on the track :thumbup::rofl:

Ar Yes the New skoda OCtvaia :rofl: Great improvement over the orginal if i do say so :rofl:

Cracking day, nice to meet a few more peeps.

That track was as slippy! The Ovolv's stabilty control was working overtime :rofl:

Hope that pipe held in place ok shifty? get some araldite on it :rofl:

Cant wait for next year, might even have a skoda to put on the stand next time ;)