What Mileage Do People Do On Average A Year?

bumface

How many miles do you do a year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many miles do you do a year?

Had my Fabia vRS two years last month and couldn’t wish for a better car:):)

No problems (apart from me key-ing the drivers side rear door-got out the car in my small council garage and never put the key bit into its fob. Got out the car and…..)

I noted this time last year the mileage of the car and I have noted it again at around abouts the same date.

Just under 5,000 miles in a year.

What mileage do other people do in a year? (on average)

Just wanted to know-thanks

About 7k. I suppose you could say mine's only just started to loosen up, I've done roughly 17k in total and the car will be 3 years old in march. I've not used it on long trips over this year as it's not dog and shoes friendly, it's one or the other. :P

I got my Fabia vrs at the beggining of June, done about 8k since then, but shall prob be doing about 20k a year. The only problem I have now is when I have to drive my Dad's old Pug 205 or a hire car through work (usually an astra). They seem soooo gutless and not even on the same planet as the vrs! I hate having to drive anything else.