Briskoda Clubstand @ Castle Combe Spring Action day - 25/04/09

devonutopia

yea id rather sell it to Skoda group - which is why i have put it on here . Been away for weeks with work so just had time to get online. no il drive the pug up - mrs needs the octavia to collect some stuff tomorrow lol The pug has braking issues, best I wasnt on track with it tbh.

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just printed off and laminated my spec sheet, filled in my track day card and chucked my little screwdrive & torx kit in the back of the car ready for tomorrow. Now to remember the helmet and my brother. :D

pickin up my helmet in a while,car polished ,spec sheet sorted,tickets check.lets just hope the track is dry by our turn!!

see u guys there woohoo:D:rofl::thumbup:

Car's ready for tomorrow, I've had my rear bumper resprayed this week to make good the gash that has been in it for the last two years (wasn't any of my doing). Refitted it this evening. The plan was also to have the WRC spoiler on but the painters couldn't get this ready in time, paint kept cracking in the low bake oven, so the car is keeping its rear end euro look for now. Still need to fill in and print off my spec sheet. I've got a litre and half of engine oil just in case too!

Guest westallc

my printer is fecked can someone print me off a spec sheet and i will fill it in tomoz:thumbup:

just making lunch for tomoz and then im all done ready to go...:D :D

will be leaving at about 7.45 the other half doesnt want to get up to early as this is the first time we havent had baby its only fair :o:D

i will have spair hoses etc etc and some tools and trolley jack and all the cleaning stuff 2 buckets with grit guards :P as the boot wont be on show lol.

on site mech if something goes pear shaped on the track atleast you stand a chance of getting home :rofl:

I've got a litre and half of engine oil just in case too!

As long as it doesn't do a "Mallory Park" you should be fine.

Just realised my track pass is in the boot of my car so I'll fill it in tomorrow morning. Sleeps now.

Does anyone mind if I borrow their cleaning equipment should my car get dirty? I don't really fancy bringing all of my stuff :D

It should just need a quick rinse, shampoo and then dry off with a drying towel at the most.

Monies will be given in exchange for use of the stuff - which I know all too well costs money! :)

Guest westallc

is there even going to be water there?? i have the stuff but i think i will get away with a quick splash of Z8 :D:thumbup:

i spoke too soon,cel has just come on on the way back from runcorn and the car i in limp mode:mad: gonna try and figure out whats gone wrong,it may be a long night,if i don't make it have a good time guys:thumbup:

Bad luck there, hopefully you can sort it, I'll cross my fingers for you but I suspect we may not see you, pity! :thumbup:

my printer is fecked can someone print me off a spec sheet and i will fill it in tomoz:thumbup:

Mine just ran out of black ink. The logos came out OK, just had to fill the rest in with crayon. :o

...and do you guys think anyone'll notice I didn't get around to waxing the roof?:rofl:

At this rate I'll be washing our vRoomster when we get there, getting up @ 5am to clean the wheels on mine :rolleyes: Ran out of hours to wax mine today, although did manage a de-stickering session, wash, clay, wash, & polish before work! :eek:

Ran out of hours in the week to finish painting so the strut brace is going back on "in primer" :rofl:

Off to bed in mo ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Jonny5ive

i spoke too soon,cel has just come on on the way back from runcorn and the car i in limp mode:mad: gonna try and figure out whats gone wrong,it may be a long night,if i don't make it have a good time guys:thumbup:

I have vagcom with me if you make it this far down. Just in travelodge a few miles away after nearly a 3 hour drive 47 mpg.

Does anyone mind if I borrow their cleaning equipment should my car get dirty? I don't really fancy bringing all of my stuff :D

It should just need a quick rinse, shampoo and then dry off with a drying towel at the most.

Monies will be given in exchange for use of the stuff - which I know all too well costs money! :)

its all in my boot mte :thumbup: i'll have what you need to get u clean you mucky pup

Oh are we supposed to clean the car :D

Luckily Paige gave it a quick go yesterday :P not gonna do the wheels as thats gonna hide the curb hits. ooops.

Anyway looks like we got rain today, first rain in a week could mean the Track is going to be greasy. So goodluck everyone and if you wanna slow drive around the track get behind me as I must have the slowest car today :D