Briskoda Clubstand @ Castle Combe Spring Action day - 25/04/09

devonutopia

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO on then . . . sitck me down. Let me know if I need to pay you any money or anything?? :cool:

Just pm me a name & address for you. You pay a tenner on the gate as pre-booked tickets all sold out, and I will post you a clubstand pass for which I would ask for shiny 50p piece on the day. ;) Oh, and include what car & colour you drive in the PM. :o

May have missed it, but whereabouts has the Brisky stand been allocated by CC?

I'm up there, with VxON, in a White Corsa with Orange Wheels (quiet at the back... :rofl:), but will probably have a mooch on over if i can find you all

Jason, i take it you organised it all for here, so you should have a map of the stands, what code are you? We are D47... I can see where you will be on my map if you let me know the code :thumbup:

and a mere EIGHT of either "others", eg two roomsters, green octy, kenich's pug, whatever Makefish brings, Fatty's car, Baker's superb and I don't know what colour fabby's car is.

That's it, I am with the 'others' cateogory, just because mine is bigger than everyone elses............:rofl:

Stand Pass received, thanks Jason...........:thumbup:

I HAD my tickets and now I've gone and lost 'em :o ................................... anyone got any ideas where I may have put it?

Somewhere safe that you will find on the sunday after the show.:rolleyes:

Or just ask the wife as they always move things.

Any relevant rolling road graphs enlarged to A4 and printed would also make good display-age!

I like nothing more than wandering around cars at shows and seeing a graph telling me it's got a gazzilion horse power (or more in the case of the Mongrel! :D)

right people i need a favour,i need everyone to cross somthing,pray to some one or whatever you do to for me to make it, i had some terrible news today as some know i have been having clutch problems,at first the fingure of suspision was pointed at the hydraulic system,well new master cylinder and god knows what else proved it wasn't that,next was the release bearing,so the box was removed today and the full horror of what had gone wrong was plain to see,my expensive indestructable specstage 3+ clutch pressure plate had destroyed itself,taking big chunks of ally smf flywheel with it and destroying the clutch plate for good measure,and all 1 month outside of its warrenty,jabbasport and simpsons skoda have come to the rescue so i need all to go well this week and the new clutch and smf to arrive at simpsons on time and all to fit together with no problems.

God this has been an expensive week:O