anyone raced an audi tt

innes73

i am just wondering if anyone who owns an octy vrs (chipped or standard)has raced an audi tt?

how did you do?

i recntly had bit of a go with a FTO, mines a standard octy vrs! only raced from lights up to 3rd gear but pretty much stayed with him, i had traction control on think that f*cked up my take off a bit. :rubchin:

many drags with 225's always keep with them,have more trouble with Leon Cupra R's have to admit.

no 4wd so lighter etc,always good fun.

325i BMW's are good fun also,330i's are v.quick.can stay with the few i've 'played with' but put that down to different drivers etc

I think the TT attracts a certain type of owner, as do many porsches, have beaten many cars that, if I were able to drive them over the same roads \ track, I would be quicker than the in the skoda. That goes for both mine on road and Paul's on track.

i'll have to get out and hunt one down and see how my octy does!

i'm wanting to get my octy vrs chipped i live in north east of england wots the best place to go to get a chip and remap? ive bin reading on this forum and jabbasport seems to be the best is there anywhere up here that does there chip and remap? :confused:

i'm wanting to get my octy vrs chipped i live in north east of england wots the best place to go to get a chip and remap? ive bin reading on this forum and jabbasport seems to be the best is there anywhere up here that does there chip and remap? :confused:

If you don't mind a trip north of the border try Star Performance in Fife. Haven't used them myself - yet :D

www.starperformance.co.uk

A couple of Superchips dealers, and REVO dealers in Newcastle & Darlington are all i know of.

I'm going back to Jabba on Friday for some more work, all i can say is, it's worth the trip ;)

thanks for the help!!

think i will end up making the trip down to jabbasport and make a day out of it,i like the fact they can set the car up for how i drive it and for what i want i'll have to keep my eye open for the group buy thing going on on this forum and try and get sorted.

thanks again!! :thumbup::)