Number plate - how many VRS owners have VRS in their number plates ?

Brimma

As the thread says - how many VRS owners have either chosen or purchased number plates including VRS, new or old style ?

I'm tempted, but then it won't be any good if I change to a non VRS car ?

I saw a Volvo S60 a while ago with an S40 *** number plate, so he'd presumably upgraded !!

i keep seeing an o5 plate silver vrs in abingdon thats not a member here with vrs in its plate. did park in front of him yesterday in the car park but we left before him so i doubt he saw the brisky number plate surrounds.

As the thread says - how many VRS owners have either chosen or purchased number plates including VRS, new or old style ?

I'm tempted, but then it won't be any good if I change to a non VRS car ?

I saw a Volvo S60 a while ago with an S40 *** number plate, so he'd presumably upgraded !!

meeeeee i do :P

and it reflects my more mature years as well , before graham gives me stick.:rolleyes:

and i changed my own no. a few times and decided against it this time , it gets expensive at £80 a time

My plate starts VR5 I couldn't find what I wanted with VRS at the time and it was my fiancée that bought it for me too so beggars can't be choosers :P

Carl :thumbup:

That's a bit naughty... if the "5" is rounded to make it look like an "S":rofl:

That's a bit naughty... if the "5" is rounded to make it look like an "S":rofl:

Nope it's a normal 5 have a look at my car cleaning thread you can see it in there officer :P:)

Carl:thumbup:

I thought about getting a VRS plate but it would look abit silly if i changed cars to something else.

So i compromised and got R5 ***

R5 actually looks like RS and my initials after it makes it a good personal plate. :)

I was originally going to get N50 VRS but i changed my mind.

Edited by N 5 0 VRS

I was trying to think up something along the lines of VW** TDI... but can't have 'I'... :o

There's loads of plates starting at £245 on the DVLA website. Like their little notice at the bottom of the page:

'Warning: If you intend purchasing a DVLA registration to misrepresent it on your number plate, we would rather you did not buy.'