What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Re-did mesh glue, "adjusted" one foglight surround (read "attacked with dremel until it fitted right") repainted my grille old school TDI badge. removed, dried out & refitted PAS angle sensor. (not for the last time I somehow think....) hoovered out car. Last plan today is to wash it as it got bombed by seagulls yesterday (hazard of working on a seafront...)

Gave the wheels a thorough clean then took it to Costco in Derby to have two ContiSport 3's fitted only to leave having two Michelin PS3 instead!

Treated it to a quick wash and Meguiars Quick Wax to round things off :happy:

yesterday - washed the Superb. Removed all the tar spots (looks like white is a tar magnet). Quick going over with Astonish Spray and Shine (not bad for a £1 a bottle!). Applied Simoniz Leather Protector to the seats. Applied Turtle Wax Clearvue to the side and rear windows and the door mirrors.

Took my grille surround off to re-paint it black - lots of stone chips. It looked all bumpy when done due to dozens of chips which mush have just dented the paint.

so I sanded it back a bit, which didn't go well. I never removed the chrome, just sanded and painted it so I thought i'd try soaking in bleach to remove the chrome. Result was some tiny bits came off then it went rusty in patches. Bugger. Back to sanding when it dries.

Well, yesterday I decided to change the rear discs/ pads on my Firby Mk1 1.9TDi, believeing the Haynes Hint that I could use circlip pliers to rewind the caliper piston - you can't, so now I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs waiting for Machine Mart to open so I can go and get a Laser 1314 rewind tool! Word to the wise, check the Forums first! :doh:

Polished and waxed the alloys on the Superb and checked that I could remove the front fog units. About to do a reccy on the wife's Fabia then order LED interior lights for both of us plus LED DRLs for me.

Which LED DRLs you going for?

Which LED DRLs you going for?

These -> http://www.ebay.co.u...=item27c0490bba from this thread -> http://www.briskoda....with-ebay-leds/

FYI, the other lights I've ordered are:

There was an interesting moment removing the Fabia rear roof light when a heard a piece of metal slide into the roof space. Turned out that the metal surround that borders the hole in the headliner had popped off. Much cursing and finger slicing later and it was back in place.