What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Washed, Clayed, Polished, waxed & sealed her today.... Took about 8hrs in the end!!!! Bloody big cars.... Gimme a Furby vRS any day. ;)

Also cleaned and sealed the seats last night before today's cleaning started.

9099D159-5639-48D3-A41B-493527DF0AC7_zps

C61CE95F-20C8-4B86-AF30-94994B2A0E1E_zps

9EB3BE0D-C38B-4DE9-80D3-8870F6AA89C9_zps

1CB6D2AD-755E-4018-AEB6-38CBC256312A_zps

B64C0F5B-2C9F-4820-9CC6-A9FBCEDB7AF2_zps

Cheers

Dave.

• Like 3

Discovered yesterday what the foul stench that hung in my car was after leaving it at the airport car park for a week whilst on holiday:

A mouldy orange in the boot from climbing Ben Nevis the weekend before. Lovely

JRJG

Washed, Clayed, Polished, waxed & sealed her today.... Took about 8hrs in the end!!!! Bloody big cars.... Gimme a Furby vRS any day. ;)

Also cleaned and sealed the seats last night before today's cleaning started.

9099D159-5639-48D3-A41B-493527DF0AC7_zps

C61CE95F-20C8-4B86-AF30-94994B2A0E1E_zps

9EB3BE0D-C38B-4DE9-80D3-8870F6AA89C9_zps

1CB6D2AD-755E-4018-AEB6-38CBC256312A_zps

B64C0F5B-2C9F-4820-9CC6-A9FBCEDB7AF2_zps

Cheers

Dave.

Car is looking Sweeeeeeeet. But come on get some of this......

DeadFast_Weedkiller-18-sachet-bucket.jpg

LOL

Eeek  -  How about this??  :sweat:    Both driver & passenger were OK.  My girlfriend couldn't get out of her side as the wing came so far back it blocked the door, & on my side my seatbelt would not come undone, fortunately I have a life hammer in the car and used the blade in the handle to cut through it.  We thought the car had gone on fire as filled with what seemed like smoke but later realised it was the powder from the airbags.  But all OK.

The biggest upset was 4 new continentals 400 miles ago & complete new brakes front & rear 200mies ago.  However on the other hand, there should be no dispute from the insurance co over worn tyres/brakes etc..

20131231_115533_zpsaf324330.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that. Glad you're both OK. Worrying though that you couldn't get your seatbelt undone though.

Cheers Dan!!  Yes the seatbelt worried me.  Took a tip from my boss some years back to put a life hammer in each of my vehicles (dirt cheap from chinese eBay sellers), I kept it in the passenger seat rear pocket for quick grabbing - remembered it immediately and it worked superbly! :clap:

Glad to hear that you are both okay and not hurt.

Washed, clayed & waxed mine last week.

Treated it to a new pair of Goodyear tyres for the front today ready for a road trip around sunny Scotland in just over a weeks time.

Swapped my fronts with just over 3mm to the rear.

Will swap back for the Blyton tack day to finish them off. No idea on tyre wear at a track day!!

Gave em a quick clean on the inside while they were off.

Eeek - How about this?? :sweat: Both driver & passenger were OK. My girlfriend couldn't get out of her side as the wing came so far back it blocked the door, & on my side my seatbelt would not come undone, fortunately I have a life hammer in the car and used the blade in the handle to cut through it. We thought the car had gone on fire as filled with what seemed like smoke but later realised it was the powder from the airbags. But all OK.

The biggest upset was 4 new continentals 400 miles ago & complete new brakes front & rear 200mies ago. However on the other hand, there should be no dispute from the insurance co over worn tyres/brakes etc..

20131231_115533_zpsaf324330.jpg

Sorry to hear this and to see smashed car...but...I can tell you...

"Been there, done that, got that T-Shirt".

And in addition, in car was except me and my wife, a 8 month old son, luckely he got only a one little scrath from flying glass...

And for the car, a TANK, strong and safe, I can tell you that...I love it.

Car repaired without problem or problems after, and making new miles without anny issue :rolleyes: