Well Done Guys

Matt Bodycombe

• Administrators

Big thanks to you all, we're not out of the woods yet. Still a few issues to overcome.

Not least this is pretty new to us in a live busy environment I'm watching logs and fixing missing things here and there as the roll in.

Depsite playing with it for a month or so even now I'm finding new things. You all find and see things in a way I cannot and I encourage you to keep doing so.

Hopefully as you've already begun to say, this *is* a step forward...

Right off to open the wine that's been chilling for 6 weeks, which is roughly when the first issue struck back in November.

Yep, thank you guys! Your appreciation is what makes it all worth while.

Its been a long process getting here, i can't even remember how long ago me and Colin had the discussion about this software. I also shudder to think of how many hours the big man and me have put into this, but here we are! Its been a long process but certainly worth it in my eyes.

Just to reiterate what Colin said, you are bound to find and spot things we have missed. So if you do spot something let us know, constructive criticism is how we improve things. We are however far from finished, there will be new parts to the site added over the coming days/weeks/months, so plenty to keep us busy.