rip oilburninnut

oilburninnut

• Administrators

I used to get quite a few requests for changes to usernames.

There is a restriction in the number of changes. Like anything new people will try it, then I suspect settle down.

It's been used more than i thought, does that mean there was more demand except the rocess of emailing was too much... I suspect so.

However I do see how it causes confusion, it is restricted to freedom members. Those with signatures should be easier to spot.

As I've said in other posts this is the beginning or a new phase in the sites jorney. There are alot of thing that are not enabled, over time we'll settle and fine what is good and what is not.

Good feedback like this helps.

I'm not seeing any name change?! :wonder:

I do wonder why people feel the need, but I guess that's their worry and not mine.

it's alright for you. You were sensible enough to pick a decent name to start with, whereas some eejits just picked a load of numbers or letters that didn't even mean owt! Anyway I'm happy with my username that I've had since joining and which I don't intend to change like all the rest of the bandwaggon jumpers!

(I haven't owned a vRS for 5 years and I don't like to be associated with my brother Brad since he hooked up with That Woman and started pinching children from Vietnam)

Happy New Year btw!

I have wanted to change mine from Claytarget_god to BillyvRS for over a year now and was told that it was too much to do so I created another account which in the end was closed as I never used it as all contacts and freedom was for this account.

I like the mame change thing as Billy2981 is better than Claytarget_God, specially as I dont really shoot anymore.

I do agree that it can be a pain keepin up with who is who lol.

billy