Removing the spoils it spoiler and seats

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol,

There are enough VRSs about so you won't stand out much. It's not the most flash car anyway.

As for the seats well, there is only a little bit of leather. And besides if God (the FSM) wanted humans to be vegetarian he wouldn't have made cows out of steak.

Edited by Aspman

''The reason for removing the spoiler is to reduce any kind of attention (I'm an actor trying to hide)'' ..

This is a wind up right?. If not, who apart from your mother would recognise you anyway!

I think I've done more acting that that :rofl:

More people would notice the holes in the boot rather than the spoiler.

Aren't big important actors supposed to be driven around?

''The reason for removing the spoiler is to reduce any kind of attention (I'm an actor trying to hide)'' ..

This is a wind up right?. If not, who apart from your mother would recognise you anyway!

Took the words right out of my mouth....

• 4 months later...

Oh, the films not out yet. For some reason I thought it was. Maybe I was confusing it with Shrek or something. Like I know about Harry fricking Potter! :giggle:

Hmmm no leather opens up a whole new market for Veggie Cars....You may scoff but there's a chap in Brighton making a mint out of Vegetarian Shoes.

No leather seats because of.....WHAT!? Shouldn't you be driving a prius anyway? ;)

Edited by Guest