Shark Performance STS group buy - get your FREE STS here

shark_90

Just a quick one ben :dull:

I have had to fill up with 95 ron fuel in an emergency. I have used most of the tank, and will fill it back up with super when it is empty. Do I need to wait for the ecu to re-adapt to the super before mapping it, or can I do it straight away?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: Most of the STS units have gone out today, there are 9 left here that we missed with the post but they are sat ready to go out. It's been a marathon day!

I imagine most of you will be receiving them tomorrow... let the carnage begin! :D

Reflashing the car will reset the learned values anyway, so don't worry about it re-adapting to the super unleaded before uploading the map :)

Ah, cool. I'm going down to whitby on sat, so that should give it chance to re-adapt everything.

UPDATE: Most of the STS units have gone out today, there are 9 left here that we missed with the post but they are sat ready to go out. It's been a marathon day!

I imagine most of you will be receiving them tomorrow... let the carnage begin! :D

Hehe, I'll be sat behind the door waiting!! lol

Could you call the office tomorrow please.

As the order had already been placed we have been trying to find someone to fill your space. Refunds after group buy items have been ordered are a little more difficult than conventional refunds :)

And I'm much more than 8 days behind on emails..

Ben I know my timing is useless (hence why I missed the group buy in the first place) but if you still need someone to take that place then i'm up for that :) I'd email you but I don't think you'd thank me!

STS arrived this morning, already dumped and sent to Ben to adjust :-)

BTW works fine on Windows 7, just remember to go into the device manager and update driver located in xconsole directory for USB<>Serial

I maybe this 1st from the GB ...

Are these units pre set up for each car? I cant go in and select what car i need to software to talk too?? all the car and engine choices are grey and un-selectable.

If it is the case is it safe to go and plug this in and download the OE map?

STOO

just spoke to ben and he's holding mine back for me until i get back from holiday ... thanks for that m8 :thumbup: now i know it wont get lost in the post ..... if anyone has pm'd him and he aint got back just give him a little time as he said ( and sounded lol ) soooo busy :giggle: .... everyone should have their maps working before i get back so hoping to read some great reviews :rofl: