The Fabia vRS Review and Photo thread

vRSy

I wanted to change something in rear lights until LED lights are available (they will be available in few months). Unfortunately there was no foil available with perfectly fitting colour (I bought few different). I also like them when I'm close to car and not so much when I'm far away from the car :) Hopefully I will change them to LED lights soon.

and another blue vrs (from a friend)

473060_571736982861269_11065075_o.jpg

Is ther a link to his build thread - if there is one of course :)

Love it, not sure about that somethng red on the wheels but otherwise very nice "body image" and "stance"

• Like 2

Is ther a link to his build thread - if there is one of course :)

Love it, not sure about that somethng red on the wheels but otherwise very nice "body image" and "stance"

Agreeed build thread would be awesome,

I assume this is the Mk6 Golf R front bumper?

• 2 weeks later...

QUICK AWNSER to the popping sound described in some previous posts ....... get your car nice and warm/hot .....sit it in sport or regular auto .......have the windows open .....move away slowly then slam you foot into the carpet and just listen to the pop/bwarp noise as the dsg throws in the next gear .... its something special and you only get that on much more exspensive cars !!!!

cars got to be already very warm/hot ...to do it and you have to mash your foot into the carpet ;)

• Like 1

I cleaned her for the first time today... Good way to get acquainted with your new car...!

4e780a3a-6492-4399-a411-ba11974aff8d_zpsb7b3342e.jpg

null_zps123689a8.jpg

null_zpsf60e29e8.jpg

Was you at Modified Nationals this weekend with your fabia? saw an all black one, only other VRS I saw there, but couldn't find the driver.

Hello,

It is my fabi RS :) I lives in Czech Reupublic.

A little to the car's year of manufacture 2010, has set new characters, tinted rear lights, interior accessories in carbon fiber, front swivel light spray on black and equipped with xenon headlamps, LED lights also sprayed black and a front panel with a black foil. RS colored characters in black and yellow colors. The pictures are reduction of Photoshop, but in reality it has sport springs, but not the time her picture taken. The motor is only the sport filter. But I have a big problem with oil. consumption of 1 liter of oil per 1500 km :-(

post-103935-0-37294500-1369731905_thumb.jpg

post-103935-0-18368500-1369731934_thumb.jpg

post-103935-0-34067500-1369731968_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dany2311
  • Like 3

Hello,

A little to the car's year of manufacture 2010, has set new characters, tinted rear lights, interior accessories in carbon fiber, front swivel light spray on black and equipped with xenon headlamps, LED lights also sprayed black and a front panel with a black foil. RS colored characters in black and yellow colors. The pictures are reduction of Photoshop, but in reality it has sport springs, but not the time her picture taken. The motor is only the sport filter. But I have a big problem with oil. consumption of 1 liter of oil per 1500 km :-(

Not sure about the sticker on the sides but car looks great - also the right amount of drop. :rock:

If you got the time message on how you open your headlights. Thanx :)

Hello,

very nice, when we were in czech, we saw many skoda's but the RS models are much rarer than they are in the UK, nice to see another one :)

Was you at Modified Nationals this weekend with your fabia? saw an all black one, only other VRS I saw there, but couldn't find the driver.

Hi Tubbs,

No it wasn't me... I never get to hear about these sort of car shows - would really like to start going to them. Is there somewhere they are listed by calendar date?

Hi Tubbs,

No it wasn't me... I never get to hear about these sort of car shows - would really like to start going to them. Is there somewhere they are listed by calendar date?

Diary Dates to book off work ;) if possible.

Players Classic - 8th june (not major)

RPM show - 30th June

ultimate street car (santa pod) - 2-4th aug.

Edition 38 - 30th aug - 1st sept.

Trax - 8th sept

players - tbc in sept

these are roughly some I will be going to. I rarely see Fabia VRS's at shows be good to see more

• Like 1

That needs the door handles doing black too! Everytime I come on your car has a new style! :D

Hehe, there is a reason the doorhandles aren't black... yet! But honestly, it would be a quick and easy mod to do... Hmm...

*Fetches paper, tape and runs out*

• Like 1