It's Very Rare....................

to see another Furbie/Octy vRS when out driving.With the number of members on this site I would have expected them to be as common as Bm's Is it because everyone is always on this site? No wonder they hold there price s/hand they don't go anywere. Just a thought.....................

Really? I can't move for the things. I saw one on the way into work this morning (a black Fabia vRS just like mine). There's a silver Octy near where I live, two Octy's in the office car parks where I do my shopping, and two silver Furbies at my client's offices. How does that work, then?! :confused:

Yep.Common as muck ;)

I see loads in and around walsall and cannock.Couple of black octys some red octys and couple of yellow ones.As for fabias a couple of silver ones.

Are you out there skoda drivers in Walsall? :thumbup:

to see another Furbie/Octy vRS when out driving.With the number of members on this site I would have expected them to be as common as Bm's Is it because everyone is always on this site? No wonder they hold there price s/hand they don't go anywere. Just a thought.....................

I saw a silver Furby vRS, a black Furby vRS and a black Octy vRS in the space of five minutes in Stirling this morning. Not to mention several non-vRS versions :D:D

I saw 4 Octy vRS's in the space of 2 mins this morning in Bridgewater, one black, one silver and 2 yellows (one of which was mine). The silver and yellow ones were on the forecourt for sale, and the black one in the showroom.

Yes thats right, I was getting mine serviced at Irvines at the time :D

I have noticed a lot of the cars spotted are close to or in Cities.

If you do not live too close to a large town / city they appear to be few and far between.

I know the South East doesn't appear to have a lot, due to the lack of numbers coming to the Maidstone meet :P ;) ( Fri Feb 25th ).

Steve

• Administrators

When I had the 4x4 I saw two vRS's on the M42, neither were that impressed at the plain estate pulling away...I was just trying to show them the sticker on the boot so had to get in front :) Honest.

When I had the 4x4 lowered I thought every octy was a 4x4 :)

Really? I can't move for the things. I saw one on the way into work this morning (a black Fabia vRS just like mine). There's a silver Octy near where I live, two Octy's in the office car parks where I do my shopping, and two silver Furbies at my client's offices. How does that work, then?! :confused:

octy's/fabias are quite common but how many actual vRS are seen.

but are they Vrs's?? i see loads of skoda's but not many VRS's

Joel

Yep.All vRS.Having said that though the total count is probably about ten in the year I have had mine.Must be exclusive still :D

Very rarely see any,but i know of at least 3 Black Fabia vRS's in the surrounding area,i mostly have to stick to playing with BM's,Merc's and TT's,shame eh!!!!

Alex, with respect dear fellow like it would be worth you even playing with my Fab vRS..............................you'd have it for dinner :D

I see lots of standard fabia's, but have only ever seen one silver vrs but happily see my black one every day on my driveway. As for octy's I've seen a few but not many, one of which I test drove on Sunday as it belongs to a guy at work and pushed all 225bhp as hard as possible, made both me and him smile.

This is Birmingham, they do seem exclusive.

I think I have seen two 4x4's out and about' date=' in three years of owning it!

Exclusive is not the word!

[/quote']

Exactly the same i've only seen two since i got mine in 2002, one almost every morning on way to work in the same dark blue as I used to have which i wish id got again and the other 4X4 half way up the side of a hill in Yorkshire.

I have noticed a lot of the cars spotted are close to or in Cities.

If you do not live too close to a large town / city they appear to be few and far between.

I work in Newcastle, and I still dont see many. Nevertheless, I saw a red Furby vRS today passing the Civic Centre at about 2:15ish PM today... was it you? I was on foot... looked really clean :thumbup:

I live in Glasgow, where it seems that 9 out of 10 private hire cars are Octavia TDI 's (infact i think all airport taxi's are Octavia's - must be good cars then). Lots of Fabia's around, although the furby vrs and Octavia vrs are pretty rare.

I work in Newcastle, and I still dont see many. Nevertheless, I saw a red Furby vRS today passing the Civic Centre at about 2:15ish PM today... was it you? I was on foot... looked really clean :thumbup:

I'm Newcastle too... and yes mine's red... but today it's filthy, so couldn't have been me :D