What sort of mileage have your cars got

blt

i drive a skoda superb and its got 376000 mile on the clock and still goes like its new so come on and add wot sort of miles you have on your clock and wot car its on

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i drive a skoda superb and its got 376000 mile on the clock and still goes like its new so come on and add wot sort of miles you have on your clock and wot car its on

Only 103K on our '03 Octy1 130hp L&K but it still feels like a 9 second 0-60 and looks great. Apparently they were about £17K when new ie 2003, which is only £2K less than I paid for my L&K last year. Only cost £5K and it goes and looks like new plus all the luxurys that still work xenons, heated seats, 6-CD etc.

Taxi driver?

What have you had to replace on it? Also how often do you get it serviced? (ie variable or fixed)

Did 120K in about 3 years on my Toledo (Altea with boot lip) which I got rid of a few months ago.

10K servicing, what a pain when you are doing 4K a month for most months ie ever 10 weeks.

Nice to have variable on the Octys, 19K on the petrol and 24K on the diesel.

Edited by lol

My 2004 (04) Fabia vRS is just about to reach 70K miles. I bought it Sept 06 (2 years old) and it had 37k miles on the clock.

Taxi driver?

What have you had to replace on it? Also how often do you get it serviced? (ie variable or fixed)

yes iam a taxi driver just had to replace the gear box and clutch every six weeks change oil and filter and tyres brake pads and it uses a bit oil and it runs on lpg,had to replace a few water pipes but nothing to expencive but recomend a skoda to any one thats not the tyres and brake pads every six weeks just when there needed

Edited by blt

VRS TFSI just hit 46k. Runs like new.

SWMBO had a Tigra convertible that had done 94k when we got shot of it and it felt like it had been written off and rebuilt 3 times.