Superb drivers......

Hi all,

Had some great and enthusiastic replies to the Superb as a car. As a result I'm looking for one as we speak with a couple of enquiries.

As I'm new to the forum can I ask.......

How old are you all?????

Strange question I know, but my wife SWMBO keeps asking if I'm too young for such a car......

So here goes.......

My names Colin and I'm 36

Edited by beerok

My name's James, I'm 37 and I'm a Skoda driver :giggle:

I'm just in the middle of the waiting period between ordering and receiving my new Superb.

If SWMBO wants to be thrown about, have her filling shaken out then get the "younger persons" octavia VRS!!! (I love it really but IMHO I'm getting too old to be shaken to bits every day)

I was sort of in the same position, she has the diesel Fabia VRs but her logic is that I have to drive it so get what I want so I ordered the 170DSG Elegance.

Good luck!

I have a certified age of 46, I have a mental age of 12, I drive my Superb SE Plus like I stole it, I am lowering it, I am having it sharked, I like motorbikes, MX-5's, large jiggly breasts, am working towards destroying world peace have a strange fear of sheep and refuse to acknowledge France as a country.

• Like 1

I have a certified age of 46, I have a mental age of 12, I drive my Superb SE Plus like I stole it, I am lowering it, I am having it sharked, I like motorbikes, MX-5's, large jiggly breasts, am working towards destroying world peace have a strange fear of sheep and refuse to acknowledge France as a country.

:thumbup:

Hopefully I'm still going to be 41 by the time my superb comes.

The wife is one of the reasons I'm going for the car and she's younger than me. She's fed up of being held against the side windows by g force when I go round corners in the current Gti.

If my wife and I are blessed with a second child, perhaps within the next couple of years it will necessitate a vehicle change. I am 6ft 3in and I adjust the drivers seat in my current Octavia in a very simple fashion............all the way back and all the way down. However this presents a problem for the rear seat passenger behind me; a problem that would not be present in the Superb me thinks.

So in answer to the question I'll probably be 36, but I would happily own one now (34), so long as it's petrol and pref the 2.0 TSI.:D

Hi all,

Had some great and enthusiastic replies to the Superb as a car. As a result I'm looking for one as we speak with a couple of enquiries.

As I'm new to the forum can I ask.......

How old are you all?????

Strange question I know, but my wife SWMBO keeps asking if I'm too young for such a car......

So here goes.......

My names Colin and I'm 36

Sorry Colin you can only drive Rovers and wear string-backed gloves and a Trilby.

Pipe optional.

Phil

Cheers for the welcome guys!! :giggle:

I didn't choose my name, blame my olds!! :rofl:

Its true about the Galaxy, an MPV was never my choice, but 3 young kids made a very handy.

Before the Galaxy I had a Subaru Impreza Prodrive which was unbelievable and amazing fun. B)

I'm 29, my wife is 28, and we own a nice Superb 170 DSG. It's comfortable for long trips, and has enough grunt to keep us from complaining.

If you're feeling suicidal, you could suggest to your wife that 36 is maybe a bit old for such a nice car, and that she should have you look at something more appropriate to her advancing years...

26 when i ordered and took delivery of my Superb Estate... 28 now...

1st car when 17 was a Mondeo, Followed by a PT Cruiser at age 19 and a Kia Sorento at age 23 - so I've never had your stereotypical car for my age range...

Al.